キHenrique Veiga

キIrad Brant

キJan Willem Bot

キLee Harony

キSari

キWagner Sasaki

event link

http://www.visionquest-tokyo.com/vqdev/eve...thering2007.php

http://www.visionquest-tokyo.com/i (for mobile phones)

VISION PRODUCTIONS / VISION QUEST

http://www.visionquest-tokyo.com

Guest The Journey Man Project

yeah well you can now see why I never went to any of the big festivals in Japan... the line ups are allsponsored by Israeli cheescore labels...

at least a few smaler organisations put on nice techtrance/dark psy gigs... but that line up just makes me feel sorry for the ears that will bleed... I think such line ups should be banned from being posted here :lol: :drama:

well I consider the likes of Phonokol, YoYo/BNE, Hommega etc. to release the majortiy of cheesey full on now-a-day... from Israel (sure a number of European labels do the same as well)

see I completely disagree... numerous indepedent metal labels stick to the hardest underground sound that often push the idea of music... but due to good advertising and tour organisation they manage to stay a float quite well... realesing only what is popular at the current momentis just an easy way out... a sell out... hence why so much sraeli trance currently blows harder than $2.00 crack whore in dire need of her next hit!

see I completely disagree... numerous indepedent metal labels stick to the hardest underground sound that often push the idea of music... but due to good advertising and tour organisation they manage to stay a float quite well... realesing only what is popular at the current momentis just an easy way out... a sell out... hence why so much sraeli trance currently blows harder than $2.00 crack whore in dire need of her next hit!

Are there any metal bands you hate?

I am sure there are. And now imagine a whole line-up full of those bands - i'm sure you'd say the same things as we about the Vision Quest fest/

I'm just tryin' to say that cheese could be anywhere - independently of a genre or a style

different people - different thoughts

IMHO-metal is just so negative :unsure:

Are there any metal bands you hate?

I am sure there are. And now imagine a whole line-up full of those bands - i'm sure you'd say the same things as we about the Vision Quest fest/

I'm just tryin' to say that cheese could be anywhere - independently of a genre or a style

different people - different thoughts

IMHO-metal is just so negative :unsure:

yes... exactly... and I'm saying it also sucks when a number of large labels go for the easy money instead of sticking to the cause they once supported... and yes even in metal I admit is the same.. hence why I no longer support Roadrunner records as they have spurned many of the early bands that made the label famous for quick fix's like Nickleback and Slipknot...

Metal is not at all negative... there are a random few bands that support racism but mostly this has more to do with the punk scene than metal (hence Napalm Death's famous track "Nazi Punks Fuck Off!")

Metal is a form of anger release... nothing more fun than letting out all your rage in a mosh pit... or screaming your lungs out to soem awesome guitar work... an a lot of viking/folk/power metal is about story telling and have no negative aspect whatsoever (check out Ensiferum and DragonForce for example, or Iron Maiden).... even some of the most hardcore bands like Napalm Death are not negative in that they are very polictical in supporting the down trodden and those without a voice (including delveoping countries, child labour and sweat shops)...

bother to read up before you make silly comments that religious right wingers use to ban tours of bands... you sound like an eighty year old.

what the hell is that? :blink:

I'm actually 79 :lol:

I'm just having a go... a lot of religious and extremist elders here oten use "metal is to negative" to ban metal tours, but it never works... when they tried to do it here to Cannibal Corpse laste year the attentio drew so much interest they had to triple the number of gigs :D And even some of the people who tried ot band them endedup saying the band member were some of the nicest people they'd ever met haha

what the hell is that? :blink:

right wing governments are always quick to judge all music of a certain style before even listening to it. They see black metal & they all automatically assume that it is devil worshiping racist hate inciting music before they even listen to it.

People who stereotype so much shouldn't be allowed to make any decisions but they have all the power.

Not actually a big fan of metal my self, a bit noisy & random. I like my random weirdness in ambient not upbeat music :posford: