Xevated - Altered State

Xevated

First time posting here.. so first of all I want to say hello everyone and what a great forum this is! :clapping:

Altered State is my first track after i started to dedicate more time on my tracks.. So im quite new to mastering my tracks.. kinda new to everything.. :P

So any feedback and tips is appreciated!

(be gentle...) :P

oh and the speech is taken from a documentary called The Planet..

Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1psy5

Thanks! :D

--Xevated--

yeah.. :lol: i use vanguard alot.. i try not to use factory presets.. :rolleyes: but sometimes im just lazy.. :lol:

anyway..

Glad you liked it! :D

felt i needed to go back to the main path before ending everything.. trying to get the same feeling i had in the end for my next track.. :lol:

• 3 years later...

i just played "altered state" at a club about a month ago... everyone ran to the dance floor... sick tune!

i just played "altered state" at a club about a month ago... everyone ran to the dance floor... sick tune!

hehe nice to hear people enjoy my music! maybe i should start making some music again, having been doing anything serious for some time now.. children.. wife and all have been taking up my time!

hehe nice to hear people enjoy my music! maybe i should start making some music again, having been doing anything serious for some time now.. children.. wife and all have been taking up my time!

yeah i know how it is... music production is an endeavour with a very low time-invested to production-yield ratio ...

thanks again for the great dark trance!