top 5 of cd's missing in your collection

long ripps

the title sais it all I think ...

name the 5 most important cd titles that are still missing in your collection

for me :

1. zirrex - lost in time (willing to trade my copy of balagan, or infinity hz 1 or infinity hz 2 for this one !!!!)

2. tromesa - Gdyby...

3. tromesa - pasma czasu

4. asia 2001 - live & asia 2001 - psykadelia (had them both but traded them against dogma - land of utopia)

5. xenomorph - cassandra's nightmare

ok, there are 6 titles in here, I know :)

Guest antic

1. Etnica - Juggling Alchemists

2. Paradise Connection - Paradise Connection

3. Orion - Futuristic Poetry

4. Xenomorph - Cassandra's Nightmare

5. Hallucinogen - Space Pussy CDS

:)

Guest antic

for me :

1. zirrex - lost in time (willing to trade my copy of balagan, or infinity hz 1 or infinity hz 2 for this one !!!!)

2. tromesa - Gdyby...

3. tromesa - pasma czasu

4. asia 2001 - live & asia 2001 - psykadelia (had them both but traded them against dogma - land of utopia)

5. xenomorph - cassandra's nightmare

I'll keep that in mind :rolleyes::)

hmm.

Rip Van Hippy - When Bernie was a tree

The Nam Shub Of Enki - Consciousness encoder

VA - Psy-Harmonics Vol.2 - Dancing To The Sounds Of The Sun

KURO - Revolution

Ree K - Yammataikoku

I'm not that much into cd's and yes, some of these are available atm, price prohibitive though.

Guest antic

Damn, what's so special about Blue Planet except for it being rare?

I obtained it recently (wasn't cheap), but there are max 2-3 great tracks there, with the rest being at best average... Apparently I need to listen to it more... :)

-Black Rhino

-Balagan

-Accidental occidentalism

-Hypnorythm

-Funk/ Tokyo tekno tribe 2/scatterbrain

And this is about all I'm looking for atm too... No real other needs at this time...

Btw BPC is good album, listen to it, but just don't see it as typical goa... lots of proggy influences and sometimes very liquid sound. Maybe that's why I like it, because it's fresh

Revelation - Stairway to Heaven (Buzz)

LA Synthesis - Matrix Surfer (Shield)

va - Objects D'Art 92-95 (New Electronica)

Monolake - Hongkong (Chain Reaction)

Global Communication - Pentamerous Metamorphosis (Dedicated)

more techno side I guess

:)

My choices are due to me collecting two certain labels that I wish I had all the CDs from. I am only missing a few.

Ultimae

Aes Dana - Season 5

Aes Dana - Aftermath

Fahrenheit Project 2 and 3

Iboga Records

Tabernanthe

Ethnobotony

Tryptamin

Anima

Then I will have complete collection of those two labels, probably my fav labels.

Honorable mention...Gas - 0095 from out of biz EM:T label

Most wanted by DP:

Crop Circles - Lunar Civilization CDM

Hallucinogen - Space Pussy CDM

Etnica - The Juggeling Alchemists Under The Black Light CD

Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch CD

Xenomorph - Obscure Spectre CDM

Transwave - Hypnorhythm CD EP

Orion - Futuristic Poetry CD

Jaïa - Brainstorm CDM

^ Ooops, a little more than five... But these I've been after for a long time (at a reasonable price, mind you).

/DP

Guest antic

If any of the above want to trade something really cool for Xenomorph's Cassandra's Nightmare, I still have one of my five copies available :) I sold the other 4 hah.

Aaron

Like what? BPC?

Just looked at the ridiculous prices that people want for "Juggling..." I bought the vinyl version from a Finnish guy for 20€ two-three years ago.

Just looked at the ridiculous prices that people want for "Juggling..." I bought the vinyl version from a Finnish guy for 20€ two-three years ago.

yeah me too!

the cd version.

for 12 euros.

yeah me too!

the cd version.

for 12 euros.

well, everyone had that with some cds at least I guess :) Last month I won Funk of Symbiosis for 1€ because it was written FuIIIk héhé :)

I know Somseensee from this forum bought the etnica on ebay 2 months ago for only 16€, so you can find it at reasonable prices... if you put alot of time in it at least...

Like what? BPC?

I'd take a copy of that, but it seems everyone's coming up with these things these days. If someone can throw me a trade for two quality cd's, one for sure I need back, Mystical Experiences the BR release. My son destroyed mine. And something else, if you could do that and BPC, I'd be more than happy to do it :-P

Aaron

Guest antic

I'd take a copy of that, but it seems everyone's coming up with these things these days. If someone can throw me a trade for two quality cd's, one for sure I need back, Mystical Experiences the BR release. My son destroyed mine. And something else, if you could do that and BPC, I'd be more than happy to do it :-P

Aaron

I could theoretically, but I won't - I think BPC alone is too much.

True there's a lot of them lately, but they still go at very high prices.

Thanks for the offer, though. :)

well, everyone had that with some cds at least I guess :) Last month I won Funk of Symbiosis for 1€ because it was written FuIIIk héhé :)

I know Somseensee from this forum bought the etnica on ebay 2 months ago for only 16€, so you can find it at reasonable prices... if you put alot of time in it at least...

Time goes by fast ... I have it for almost a year now I think, but was a very good deal...

Best deal was:

BPC - blue planet ( gave Dream injection 2 for it, a 10 euro disc...)

My most expensive cd ever was paradise connection 55 euro inc shipping, but sold it because found it too expensive for what is was....

Bad luck was on tradrea, was bidding on docklands 2 and had a good deal for lets say 5 euro for that cd and then Endah started pushing the price up... Grrrrrrr bidding against psynewsers :). In the end the cd costed me 36 euro or something including shipping... If endah wasn't there I would have got it for 5...

Time goes by fast ... I have it for almost a year now I think, but was a very good deal...

Best deal was:

BPC - blue planet ( gave Dream injection 2 for it, a 10 euro disc...)

My most expensive cd ever was paradise connection 55 euro inc shipping, but sold it because found it too expensive for what is was....

Bad luck was on tradrea, was bidding on docklands 2 and had a good deal for lets say 5 euro for that cd and then Endah started pushing the price up... Grrrrrrr bidding against psynewsers :). In the end the cd costed me 36 euro or something including shipping... If endah wasn't there I would have got it for 5...

my best deal was my xenomprph cd's. buy it now on ebay for 4.9euros. asked him if he had more, he said 4 more copies, sold them to me at 5x4.9euros plus shipping to the united states. Sold one for 175 USD another for 80 and so on. :)

My other best deal was mint condition of Dimension 5 - Transdimensional cd for 9.50USD shipped from a record shop in the United States; found it through froogle.com =] and was the real deal. Sold later to Senobyte for 145USD when I needed money for my custody battle.

Aaron

Well yes sometimes you get lucky, some cd's I'll probably never get for a reasonable price. So I give up the longing for them and then who knows, maybe within a year or two you just find it by accident...

Cd market is strange thing prices go up to extremes (cfr. IFO from 20 to 100 in 2 years or so...) and some go down again...

Sometimes I just buy cd's listen to them and then find them to expensive for what it is (in MY mind they are too expensive ,mostly it's the normal selling price they go for at that time...) or I'll wait for cheaper opportunity and in the meanwhile I sell that copy again...

Guest D N H

Damn!...how much i miss those times before 8-9 years that i could buy plenty of psy releases...

If i only knew back then that all these would disappear, i would had been buying releases all the time, every week (ofcourse only for myself, not for greedy sales), i would had been more determined.

Damn i hadn't predicted it.