Astral Sphinx-Hieroglyphic Riddle updated with Soundcloud

HolyLight

www.soundcloud.com/astralsphinx

I created a soundcloud account, so follow me if want to hear new goa I'm working on.

I have been listening to you're track now and I find it very nice, melodic, not too stressful to my taste meaning of the lower bpm u seem to be using. I was skeptic to Goa in the beginning cause of the repetitiveness, but the more I listen and learn the more I appreciate it. Will you be releasing this music in the near future? Since I saw you have removed the free mp3's.

Like I said before, great job Diaks :)

I like to use a tempo of 140, compared to most artists that use higher tempos within 145 to 150 bpm ranges, its all a mather of taste like anything else.

Yeah me too. I guess I'm too used to that tempo, everytime I start a track its my default template :P

Thanks it feels good to hear that someone is looking forwards to hear new tracks, it makes it all worth the time i spend on this. It will take a while before i can show some teasers or whole tracks because i have changed sequencer software, but i can garantee that the sound quality will be better.

I also updated the first post with some "artwork" made by me that i think reflect my music.

Cheers!

what sequencer software you are using now?

Been listening to you're track some more, really psychedelic music takes time to melt and understand, many listens before all pieces fall down. I really enjoy the slower tempo it forces me into a kind of relaxed lol if (140 bpm is relaxed) state, where I can just take in all of the nice melodies and sounds really enjoyable. Both you and Nolax seems so promising, and also some of lost buddhas/pandemonium tracks are nice even though they are more aggresive in tone. I just hate that I have to wait so long for more goddies...

Man you should take a break from shrooms and acid :) Just kiddin I get the picture, you would be the futuristic traveller I guess then, and I would fit in the Demon hunter slot ha haha muahah mahahaha...

very good job D , in some moments this tune reimnds me a tune from astral projections the astral files album

hey prima materia , its arent no low bpm but an optimal value , i wud say that 140 - 145 bpm is fast enught , good for mind and heart response