Clip of early goa days

Guest The Journey Man Project

Very cool, from wich year is it?

I'm also looking for a goadocumentary made in the 90's by a french television network. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?

Wow - this is a great find indeed. Very cool. Must be at least 10 years old this piece? Or even older - it mentiones Simons first album (released in 1995) and the upcoming mix album from a "radio one DJ" must be Paul Oakenfold's 1994 goa mix... Right?

Kickass! :)

Boinky boinky :lol:

BTW: I think that the room they are decoring is from the night when Transwave played (Rezwalker - London Live Remix). The desk with the computer in the middle and the equipment around looks like the picture inside Helium. I might be wrong though..

The are blocking youtube in Thailand so I can't see it *cries*... does anybody know a good IP-hiding site? I tried one called hidemyass but seem to not allow me to see any clips on youtube as well, saying I need a newer version of flash player, which I don't. I would really love to see this clip :unsure:

The are blocking youtube in Thailand so I can't see it *cries*... does anybody know a good IP-hiding site? I tried one called hidemyass but seem to not allow me to see any clips on youtube as well, saying I need a newer version of flash player, which I don't. I would really love to see this clip :unsure:

http://rapidshare.com/files/47690840/video.mp4.html

Converted to .mp4 wich you can see using VLC player

Guest antic

I bet Charlie got a bonner when he saw this young and innocent S. Posford talking about his music ;):D

But seriously, it's so nice to see how they all were enthusiastic about something that they're part of, how much they believed it will change the world; even Raja Ram sounded like a nice & reasonable guy then :)