Diaks-Hieroglyphic Riddle (re edit) Futuristic Goa Trance

HolyLight

Guest Amnesia

A new track for all goa trance lovers out there in space to enjoy on my site: www.diaks.com

this track is really pure morning goa with nice melodies and i can combine it with the kumba mela track from dj cosmix & etnica.Both of the tracks brings me layback and relax when the sun is rising, most of all i like this track beacaus of the slow tempo of it.With more speed on it i think the track will not sound so peaceful & harmony filling the air around us so 140bpm is the best speed for this one.

Can be played on the dance floor but mostly you need to njoy & dont push up the speed.Best to play heieroglyphic riddle are just in the chillout with some chillout/downtempo tracks from transwave & many more!

Cheers

Amnesia

http://www.tap303.com/

http://www.raveplanet.dk/

Guest Cosmogenesis

A new track for all goa trance lovers out there in space to enjoy on my site: www.diaks.com

Mr Diaks is making goa trance again ? :lol: You stopped producing goa, you restarted, stopped, restarted, and then? In how many days will you restopped for the 20x times again to do goa trance? :lol:

Where are the psydarkevilness horror style you decided/promised to follow? Maybe you cant get enough live gigs with darkpsy? Should I suggest you to produce some full-on? Yes, guys, because you dont know that Diaks wants to become a rock superstar touring around the world with lot of women, making live sets every day in the front of 100000 people. Some of you dont know that we can flight in jet when we produce goa trance. Yes, its something new in this industry, but Diaks believes it...

And...thats why he left metapsychic rec... Not satisfied, making the capricious baby because he was so talented for us that he didnt even produce a track for us and wanted to make 10 gigs per day. And because of this miserable metapsychic troubles thread, Mr. Diaks was afraid about his reputation as mega nice cool talented goa artist. BIG DRAMA

Good bye Mr. Utopic Diaks!

And btw you should be ashamed to not mention Filipes name there, the person who teached you how to produce goa trance and give you his personal tips... And on this thread about metapsychic rec., how do you thank him for that? Becoming a traitor, starting to bash us while you re laughing and having fun with us on our online conversations? Cant believe how hypocrite assh#ole you are! You take advantage of the others and then let them like trashes? Thats a really nice attitude... :drama:

Let me tell you that I dont give a shit about you anymore, your track you can put it in your ...

Guest Cosmogenesis

this track is really pure morning goa with nice melodies and i can combine it with the kumba mela track from dj cosmix & etnica.Both of the tracks brings me layback and relax when the sun is rising, most of all i like this track beacaus of the slow tempo of it.With more speed on it i think the track will not sound so peaceful & harmony filling the air around us so 140bpm is the best speed for this one.

Can be played on the dance floor but mostly you need to njoy & dont push up the speed.Best to play heieroglyphic riddle are just in the chillout with some chillout/downtempo tracks from transwave & many more!

Cheers

Amnesia

http://www.tap303.com/

http://www.raveplanet.dk/

You are there too? :lol: Registering to help your friend there with some unbelievable feedbacks. :lol: I thought you stopped djing? Not yet? What happened? Maybe you are waiting to be part of dragonfly records, dear beloved ex fake megastar dj of metapsychic records? :lol:

You are there too? :lol: Registering to help your friend there with some unbelievable feedbacks. :lol: I thought you stopped djing? Not yet? What happened? Maybe you are waiting to be part of dragonfly records, dear beloved ex fake megastar dj of metapsychic records? :lol:

some amnesia issues he has man , you gotta go on easier on the crippled ones man..

Guest Cosmogenesis

this one sounds really good yes! :)

I'm curious behind your live act in BE here soon :)

I wish you good luck if you are thinking to bring this person in your label in a near future... Its like playing with the fire...

Just a friendly advice, Joske. Feel free to follow it or not. You are warned. ;)

Cosmogenesis you must be the most negative person on this forum. As far as I see it, your angry at Diaks for leaving you behind. Trying to bash him in front of others for no good reason, only to satisfy your needs of hurting anyone and everyone you don't like is disgusting. If you have a comment about him leaving your label you can use Private Messaging instead of posting in the music promotion subforum.

As for the track, great job Diaks! Keep on making music, just +ignore these small minded people that spread hate everywhere & make a distorted image of what goa trance and the people who listen to it really are like.

Trying to bash him in front of others for no good reason, only to satisfy your needs of hurting anyone and everyone you don't like is disgusting.

hahahaa , dont make me laugh dude , u just said it yourself , thats why u done the same against us. HI 5 DUDE! thanks for the revelation of yourself.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Trying to bash him in front of others for no good reason, only to satisfy your needs of hurting anyone and everyone you don't like is disgusting. If you have a comment about him leaving your label you can use Private Messaging instead of posting in the music promotion subforum.

You dont have to tell me how to react or how to answer there. Who do you think you are sincerely? LOL

hahahaa , dont make me laugh dude , u just said it yourself , thats why u done the same against us. HI 5 DUDE! thanks for the revelation of yourself.

Did what against "us"? Did I ever mention you in any of my replies? Or was I talking to cosmogenesis? You guys are so incredibly lame for spamming a topic Diaks made only to promote his music. This really is an immature way of trying to get all attention on yourselves and your label. If you have any reason left in your head, you will stop with this nonsense and leave Diaks alone. I'd kindly ask the mods to hide both yours and my posts here, so people don't get scared away without even hearing what Diaks has to offer with his music.

Guest Cosmogenesis

If you have any reason left in your head, you will stop with this nonsense and leave Diaks alone.

No, I wont. ;)

Btw, it isnt your business, understand? I dont talk about you and I dont care about you. Its between me and Diaks.

Your mother didnt teach you that we dont enter conversations that dont belong to us, and its better to close his mouth instead? It seems not...

No, I wont. ;)

Btw, it isnt your business, understand? I dont talk about you and I dont care about you. Its between me and Diaks.

Your mother didnt teach you that we dont enter conversations that dont belong to us, and its better to close his mouth instead? It seems not...

This topic is not a conversation about you and Diaks you ignorant baboon. It's about music promotion, and you're doing the exact opposite with your comments. Learn to use the Private Messaging System noob!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanks keep bumbing my thread so it stays up and more people can listen to my track :lol:

Glad you enjoy my very good promotion attached to your track :D

Topic closed, go and fight elswhere. Diaks: Feel free to open up another topic about your tracks. If there will be another fight in it all involved parties will get warnings.