What spekaers do you have/use?

Muerto

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AT home I got some small speakers since I only have a small room... They play quite good compared to their size and prize (of course the bass is shit if I crank it to the max but I never do that :P ) I couldn't find anything better at this price-level :) (around 100 Euro pr piece)

Tannoy Fusion

Posted Image

I want to buy some huge kick ass speakers but there really is no point in the place I live. The walls are thin & although I'm in the corner I still have people living above me. Don't want to piss off my neighbours.

I settled for some mid range surround sound cinema system so even when it's on not too loud it still sounds nice :)

I prefer vintage speakers. I have two pairs of JBL L36's stacked in the living room for my listening pleasure. The alinco magnets alone are worth a million bucks in these speakers. My opinion anyways. They sound far better than anything I've heard mfg'd as of late, even the 3000 dollar speakers. Price is not quality when it comes to vintage vs. newage crap :)

Buy yourself a pair of JBL L36's if you want to hear EVERYTHING in a track. =]

Aaron

to listen: M-audio bx8

to produce: Adam p22

I prefer vintage speakers. I have two pairs of JBL L36's stacked in the living room for my listening pleasure. The alinco magnets alone are worth a million bucks in these speakers. My opinion anyways. They sound far better than anything I've heard mfg'd as of late, even the 3000 dollar speakers. Price is not quality when it comes to vintage vs. newage crap :)

Buy yourself a pair of JBL L36's if you want to hear EVERYTHING in a track. =]

Aaron

i dont agree

I don't make music so I just have a pair of fairly big Pioneer speakers, got them for free from a hi-fi addict fried of mine.

Nothing special, but they sound alright.

Quad 12L

Posted Image

they might be for sale at a later time though, since I'm considering to get larger speaker for a larger room.

dude you have nice and gentle speakers and you like to rock it loud in your headphones... shuldn't it be the other way around?

You might damage your hearing like that.

Posted Image

Entech 203.2 DAC

Little Dot II tube amp

Beyerdynamic DT770's

Chaintech AV-710 (transport)

Posted Image

Cerwin Vega RE 30 series

Onkyo discreet reciever

Kenwood 200 disk changer

Posted Image

B&W 602 S1's collecting dust

Also have a pair of Athena F1's in storage. Mostly use the cans because apartments suck and my walls are made out of paper mache plaster...

:posford:

It's ok - I have a volume control :rolleyes:

you obviously choose not to use it to decrease the volume in the headphones, and you can't crank it up and rock on those speakers even if you wanted to...there isn't enough power for that...but hey it's your ears not mine :)

I've searched. Didn't find any topics about speakers.

I'll start...

Harmon/Kardon Soundsticks 2

Posted Image

Hah, we are using the same ones ! ;):D

They are really perfect sound system, so clear and so delicate...