Lost Buddha - Regeneration EP

Guest Cosmogenesis

Now that's a "pro" example of public relations every label should use as a standard.

Let's see if "zing your potential customer" tactic will pay off :lol:

Do you sincerely think that I care about public relations in a miserable forum like psynews where most of the people are off topic? :lol: Do you think seriously that you can destroy a net label with a bad reputation there? :lol: We will not sale our albums because we said directly without nice and hypocrite words what we think about some persons. I have to be careful with my words? Thats your thoughts? LOL

So we will go to bankrupt and close the label? this is what you re trying to tell me?

And then what? It will be the end of the world? LOL Metapsychic can be closed now that I will continue to live in my ordinary real life as I always did. The persons who will be sad will be mostly the goa fans I think... ;)

Just for your information, learn that I know this forum since its beginning and I decided after 6-7 years to take part of it just to get some answers I needed, and I met some very very nice persons there.

But the dark part was the fact that I knew what kind of trash some people like you are ready to do to get some attention from the others... Desperate actions from your part... Virtual life, virtual users and virtual jokes... Do you think I give a sh#t to all of that? Do u think I give some credits to virtual life? :lol:

I have a very good life, very good job, a nice woman, lot of friends, and now btw I was about to go to a party, enjoying my holidays, but I wasted my time talking with you. And who are u btw? Nothing for me... I better let you dreaming in your wondervirtual world... ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

yea man the first guy moaning about the losseless stuff , we put the wavs and he didnt even bought it! NICE!

No no, those supposed goa djs are not buying, Filipe. They are stealing. ;)

No no, those supposed goa djs are not buying, Filipe. They are stealing. ;)

expecting releases from MYCEL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

all i know is that i will never stop doing music , the more flames they throw at me the better , i know they´re all hurt because i can take over all this crap , thats why i made the pandemonium album , it will be a special message to all these dudes with no brain.

thanks a lot for ya´ll good vibes and bad vibes because it keeps me going anyway , i always took a lot of crap since ive started and guess what i never stopped :lol::lol: im always the last one to laugh!

Guest Cosmogenesis

expecting releases from MYCEL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No, no, he will go to the ukrainian or other russian forums to steal the music from there. ;) More practical. ;)

Heh... Sorry, guys, but you are acting so improperly.

I didn't buy the music because I'm low on money atm, but well attacking someone because he didn't buy something is plain stupid. And having lossless would broaden the market for you, but you didn't appreciate my help.

But after reading your latest posts here I decided not to buy any Metapsychic releases, just like other people after seeing your attitude on this forum. Nor will I ever play your tracks, I promise.

Not that you cared about it, but you have to understand that nobody cares and nobody ever will. Pity there are nice guys like Aerosis involved in this bullshit.

But after reading your latest posts here I decided not to buy any Metapsychic releases, just like other people after seeing your attitude on this forum. Nor will I ever play your tracks, I promise.

now ur trying to make me feel bad ? good for u mate.

not playing our traxx? cool , u just lost it again.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Are you kidding us? :lol: Because you were about to buy our releases? :lol: Common, dont make me laugh, man! You s#cked Filipe to give you some of his tracks for your set and you wanted to start to pay them now? Thats very hilarious...

Whoever you are, we are not imbecile, man, so stop saying b#llshits there. ;)

I dont want btw you play our tracks on your parties and in your sets. I dont know what ur doing with them. So thats a very good decisions. :)

Heh... Sorry, guys, but you are acting so improperly.

I didn't buy the music because I'm low on money atm, but well attacking someone because he didn't buy something is plain stupid. And having lossless would broaden the market for you, but you didn't appreciate my help.

Not that you cared about it, but you have to understand that nobody cares and nobody ever will. Pity there are nice guys like Aerosis involved in this bullshit.

Acting so improperly.. so you wrote the book on how to act properly i assume? Hmm if your the master on doing it properly why do you have no money at the moment? Where i come from when you are the master of doing it properly your sitting prettttttttty.

Why are you mad, why even be mad in the first place? Everyone has to make a living.. EVERYONE. When i own my own martial arts school as much as i HATE to admit it, i need to turn a profit somehow. If i dont turn profit, i cannot pass on and teach the wisdom and experience i got from dedicating 8 hours a day everyday for years.. training.. breaking down and passing out because i pushed myself to exhuastion to win the next fight. Bleeding.. crying even because i wanted it so bad but my body would just not move. There are many people who do not see the time put in to acheiving your goal.. they just see the accomplished goal and pass judgement.

Acting so improperly.. so you wrote the book on how to act properly i assume? Hmm if your the master on doing it properly why do you have no money at the moment? Where i come from when you are the master of doing it properly your sitting prettttttttty.

Why are you mad, why even be mad in the first place? Everyone has to make a living.. EVERYONE. When i own my own martial arts school as much as i HATE to admit it, i need to turn a profit somehow. If i dont turn profit, i cannot pass on and teach the wisdom and experience i got from dedicating 8 hours a day everyday for years.. training.. breaking down and passing out because i pushed myself to exhuastion to win the next fight. Bleeding.. crying even because i wanted it so bad but my body would just not move. There are many people who do not see the time put in to acheiving your goal.. they just see the accomplished goal and pass judgement.

You must be blind or something. There is a number of things you don't know on this issue so please stay out of my discussion with cosmo and filipe.

You must be blind or something. There is a number of things you don't know on this issue so please stay out of my discussion with cosmo and filipe.

ive always wanted to tell you this.. and i think nows the best time of any..

i love you man

hahaha just kidding.. lighten up.. takes more to be mad. but i guess its easy for me since i am doing it properly and sitting prettttty ;) either way im your friend whether you like it or not :P

The guy who started to spread some shit once again... The guy who loves to criticize and judge the others all the day, because he has any other things to do in his life than having lot of fun about that and thinking he s superior, better than the others. :lol: A guy who even doesnt think about the artists writing shit and spreading his great knownledge... A guy among others in this very nice and pleasant forum where mods are unexistant or useless I should say... ;)

Common stop with your personal attacks. Don't you see they are not working?

You are just sinking yourself deeper and deeper.

Guest Cosmogenesis

And than they say that full-on is for retards and that goa is more intelligent.

Nice going. Even satanic trance has better vibes.

When/where did we say that? :huh: I missed an episode...

Ok, that's it people. This part of the forum is for label anouncements and artist news, NOT for personal fights. This thread will be closed because the actual discussion going on is far from the original purpose of this thread. I'm sorry for Lost Buddha and his album but if you guys actually care about discussing the release feel free to open a new topic about the album and actually talk about it than your personal stuff going on. I will not set the topic invisible so people can still get the talk about the actual album but as I've said above, if you wanna fight, use PM, if you wanna talk about the album, open up a new thread.