Lost Buddha - Regeneration EP

Posted Image

After the previous success on "Ataraxia" , Lost Buddha now returns with his new debut single "Regeneration".

Its now RELEASED.

Prices will be the following : 1€ for mp3 320KPBS , 2€ Wav format , with cover included .

Tracklist :

1- Regeneration 8:13

2- Embryo 7:23

Coverart by *-licia- (deviantart.com)

Additional artwork by Filipe Santos

Mastered by Dave (Infinite Dimensions)

ORDER IT NOW:

Meta-Shop

Metapsychic Records

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was tempting to buy this music, but 5€ for 2 tracks is extremely expensive :(

A full cd with artwork, plastic, good quality printed cds professional mastering etc costs only double... for more tracks!?

hi there ,

im a big fan of metapsychic records releases and i got to know that these new releases are for sale , still ive bought them and they sound sooooooooooooo niceee! cant wait to print off these covers and blast it off in my stereo !

This Lost Buddha EP is just what ive always been waiting for , very melodic , deep and spiritual , it sure doesnt disapoint anyone.

Great job Metapsychic!

really good, regeneration is my favorite on here massive props sounds better than anything else I hear on this site

Yes we are selling it. As much as we would LOVE to keep doing this for free we are in a state where we either stop doing what we do or we try to go "Pro" as i call it. Much in much we are all living a ordinary life with work and many other obligations in life. Something we started for fun have now become something more. We are having expenses (bandwidth, hosting and so on) that we have to cover and somehow we like to show our respect to the artists thats been with us. By buying this compilation on the internet you are not only contributing to our cause, your also helping the artists since they will be the once that get the bigger chunk of the money.

Like any other label we have to develop and thats what we are doing now. We are making plans for the future to make this "hobby" into something that we maybe on day could live on. Putting all our energies and focus into this project is something we ALL want to do but as life goes on our other obligations to it also continues hence giving us less time and focus to put in the label.

We are selling the EP for 1 euro for the mp3 version and 2 euro for the wav version. If you think that sum of money will hurt your wallet or if you think its worth buying it to support the artist and the label, that is your choice. We have made our choice to try to make a living out of this just like any other label. By having more money into our productions we can for instance, throw more world wide parties in our name, invest in our artists (help them out with software/hardware purchases) and not having to take money from our life savings. Its already a massive demand of energies that goes into this label and we are only humans with limited resources.

So all in all this is the first step we are taking into becoming a "real" label. We have many big plans for us and we hope that everyone will be able to participate in it.

Respectfully yours,

oCtodur (Metapsychic Records)

We have made our choice to try to make a living out of this just like any other label.

I agree with all you said and it will make you more professional and serious for sure! :)

But what you said on the quote is not true, maybe 10% of todays label owners can live from their label, so it's not like any other label... for most of the label owners it's a fun factory ;)

You are probably referring to the psychedelic labels in your words and yes i know that not many cant live on their label. But we have to set goals somewhere, you dont go in a race drive thinking you will come out in the bottom ranks. If we set our goals high then we will do whats in our power to achive those goals. Just because we are going "pro" and starting to sell our releases doesnt meen we will not have fun. We do this because it is fun, its a escape from the life we are living to do something else. And if we can make some money on this maybe we could do less of the other work that gives us food on the table. We have never though we will become rich out of this, we only want to do less of the boring stuff so we have time to do more of the fun parts ;)

Respectfully yours,

oCtodur (Metapsychic Records)

kinda hm amazed and confused .. now u gonna sell it ? free music just for three bucks ?

Are you saying you're actually upset another goa label has showed up and is releasing music legitimately for their artists? ;):P

2 Euros for something someone spent countless (and I mean countless, like 30-60 hours hours of work) squeezing off as much magic as they can between their full time work and the 5 hours of sleep a night is something I would call a bargain ;)

Posted Image

After the previous success on "Ataraxia" , Lost Buddha now returns with his new debut single "Regeneration".

Its now RELEASED.

Prices will be the following : 1€ for mp3 320KPBS , 2€ Wav format , with cover included .

Tracklist :

1- Regeneration 8:13

2- Embryo 7:23

Coverart by *-licia- (deviantart.com)

Additional artwork by Filipe Santos

Mastered by Dave (Infinite Dimensions)

ORDER IT NOW:

Meta-Shop

Metapsychic Records

yeah i gladly had no problem paying for these tracks. i think lost buddha is the man "looks like im gonna have to do it". fuckin right, anyways stop whining and buy these tracks they are worth it, and all the other new schoolers try to hard. it comes from the heart with lost buddha. nuff said

Are you saying you're actually upset another goa label has showed up and is releasing movie legitimately for their artists? ;):P

2 Euros for something someone spent countless (and I mean countless, like 30-60 hours hours of work) squeezing off as much magic as they can between their full time work and the 5 hours of sleep a night is something I would call a bargain ;)

Hehe. Nicely put.

wow a lot of things going on here.

for some people it looks like they´re all hurt because they cant get it for free anymore. for some others they like to demand but they dont even buy.

anyway i want to thank the people that are actually buying our new releases on which it will able me as an artist to make more music for yas and metapsychic itself to become a better label for YOU.

for all the others , support the movement instead of whining around like a bunch of crybabies , unless ya´ll like uncle scrooge that 1-2€ will really hurt your wallets.

just my toughts ,

Filipe.

for some people it looks like they´re all hurt because they cant get it for free anymore. for some others they like to demand but they dont even buy.

anyway i want to thank the people that are actually buying our new releases on which it will able me as an artist to make more music for yas and metapsychic itself to become a better label for YOU.

for all the others , support the movement instead of whining around like a bunch of crybabies , unless ya´ll like uncle scrooge that 1-2€ will really hurt your wallets.

just my toughts ,

Filipe.

Now that's a "pro" example of public relations every label should use as a standard.

Let's see if "zing your potential customer" tactic will pay off :lol:

just my toughts ,

Filipe.

lol that will really convince people to buy your music.. seriously you make good music but i can sure tell you arent a good business man.

If you are gonna go "Pro" do it all the way, reading this stuff makes me happy with my decision to leave metapsychic before it went so called "Pro" in my opinion beatbiz just doesnt cut it, keep on trying but i think the more you debate here on psynews the harder it will be to advertise your own music around here.

Good luck... or not.

just my toughts ,

Filipe.

First off i wanna say these tracks were like digital gasoline passing through my ipod when i was running. when it hit the fire of my brain i covered about 7 miles in 60 minutes. LoL

Anyways dont listen to these guys, they are whats known as "haters". Haters usually hate because there not as good at something or they are broke. I'm not trying to start problems, but seriously guys, he is very talented and the tracks are great. While the price might be high, isn't anything in life thats good worth it. And even in your elite standards its still not worth it, don't you know what it means to support. I do.. I support my family on a daily basis.. well thats that, keep me updated lost buddha i need this stuff on my ipod.

just my toughts ,

Filipe.

Ha ha. Advertising 101. Well, I'm convinced now.

There's no such thing as bad publicity?

I'm gonna buy it. Support the artists is not just talk. You actually have to support the artists. :o I know when I used to make music it would take hours going over a track time and time again. Just to make sure it did exactly what I wanted it to. Most of us do this for fun, but there is nothing wrong with throwing a few sheckles the artists way, for all their hard work. Just because you go to the pub and someone gets you a round for free, doesn't mean you shouldn't have to pay for beer again. As a listener, you are entitled to nothing.

Mdk

Support the artists is not just talk. You actually have to support the artists. :o As a listener, you are entitled to nothing.

Ahem, what? We actually HAVE TO support the artists? Cool I'll spend some time making music and YOU will have to pay me because I spent some time making tracks mmmmkaay?

sorry to ruin the fun for you guys, but did anyone actually hear the new metapsychic releases?

i'd like to read some opinions, especially since one of my tracks is in there :D

Ahem, what? We actually HAVE TO support the artists? Cool I'll spend some time making music and YOU will have to pay me because I spent some time making tracks mmmmkaay?

I don't think I made myself clear. If you like an artist's music, I believe you should support that artist and his craft by paying for his tracks. For example, I liked Infinite Dimensions so I purchased his music. Of course you don't have to support them. Just don't be upset if they stop giving their tracks away for free.

I am more than willing to pay for quality music.

Mdk