Droso's pictures

Drosophila

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Nice pics! You even managed to get a pic of the golden pavilion without too many people in it :ph34r:

Shame we couldn't get any photos of the pole dancers, well apart from that shitty one I got. The memory is still strong though :lol:

Next time I will have to get myself one of these

for now we'll just have to settle for this Posted Image

Nice pics! You even managed to get a pic of the golden pavilion without too many people in it :ph34r:

Shame we couldn't get any photos of the pole dancers, well apart from that shitty one I got. The memory is still strong though :lol:

Next time I will have to get myself one of these

for now we'll just have to settle for this Posted Image

Thanks mate :D

Ahh and those pole dancers... a sweet memory indeed! I'm so happy u managed to get that picture, I actually quite like it with the blurriness (art factor :P), but I would lie if I didn't say I would have loved a crystal clear image as well :P maybe that sharp phone would indeed find it's purpose in those situations B)

Great Photos :)

Now i really wanna go to japan, but thats gonna be many years from now unfortunately :(

Looked like you had a brill time, especially with the poledancers xD

What was the original ocassion for going to japan?

• 2 weeks later...

Great Photos Posted Image

Now i really wanna go to japan, but thats gonna be many years from now unfortunately Posted Image

Looked like you had a brill time, especially with the poledancers xD

What was the original ocassion for going to japan?

I was attending a confrence in Kyoto, and thought is was a good occasion to see some more of Japan :P and I guess I needed some vacation, and I stayed at abasio's place for 3 days, what a great time indeed :D

If u get the chance, then go visit Japan!! And the pole-dancers... they changed my life Posted Image

I was attending a confrence in Kyoto, and thought is was a good occasion to see some more of Japan :P and I guess I needed some vacation, and I stayed at abasio's place for 3 days, what a great time indeed :D

If u get the chance, then go visit Japan!! And the pole-dancers... they changed my life Posted Image

I'll keep in mind if i ever go to Japan

its a strange place, but the food must've been godly.

I remember eating tang (four different kinds)at wagamama at tivoli this summer and some soup.

Don't really like sake a lot, but that's probably because i'm not accustomed to it yet.

and i must lay off the vegetarianism before visiting xD

Unless theres alot of veggie food down there.

Good times!

Those pole dancers were something else, and to pop up so unexpectedly made it even more special.

I'll keep in mind if i ever go to Japan

its a strange place, but the food must've been godly.

I remember eating tang (four different kinds)at wagamama at tivoli this summer and some soup.

Don't really like sake a lot, but that's probably because i'm not accustomed to it yet.

and i must lay off the vegetarianism before visiting xD

Unless theres alot of veggie food down there.

Wagamama? That means selfish, what kind of place was it? There is no need to drink the god awful sake, there is better booze here. But Japan is not set up for vegetarians. Welcome to the land where the vegetarian sandwich contains meat :lol: Seriously :ph34r:

Good times!

Those pole dancers were something else, and to pop up so unexpectedly made it even more special.

Wagamama? That means selfish, what kind of place was it? There is no need to drink the god awful sake, there is better booze here. But Japan is not set up for vegetarians. Welcome to the land where the vegetarian sandwich contains meat :lol: Seriously :ph34r:

Wagamama is this fancyish japanese restaurant in Tivoli (although not too expensive)

its quite a good place- I like it.

but, i've heard about the japanese. I was in Germany (Rostock) and ordered a vegetarian sandwhich they put meat in it.

I tried to tell them that vegetarian means no meat- they looked at me as i was crazy. Than the locals tried to tell them but they didn't understand.

I think they were thai and have never actually learned the language-(german)

but i'm not ready to kick off the habit of vegetarianism yet.

everytime at Christmas i get diarrhoea because there is served duck xD (i eat meat once a year)

But what about the language. I'd guess they don't really understand english that well. Or is it just my imagination?

• 5 months later...

I really like the one of the japanese street. Way to catch it with no people in it. Looks peaceful!

Also love the cartoon warning :P

But what about the language. I'd guess they don't really understand english that well. Or is it just my imagination?

You can come to Japan and not learn a word and get by pretty easily if you live in the city. I imagine it wouldn't be so rewarding and if you went to the counrtyside it would be hard too.

I really like the one of the japanese street. Way to catch it with no people in it. Looks peaceful!

Also love the cartoon warning :P

There actually were some people.. but I think they disappeared in their own motion blur :P