Droso's pictures

Drosophila

Yeah so as I decided long ago I going to copy abasio's idea and open a picture thread of pictures taken in foreign places (well something like that anyways)....

here goes!

and evening i bkk outskirts

Posted Image

view from my window :unsure:

Posted Image

afternoon shower

Posted Image

close-up

Posted Image

Now I just need to get my good camera going, just hope it still work... Its one of the old-skool "real" ones :wank:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

:D Thanks abasio, I really wanted to go explore that old factory but I had walk "though" somebodies house to get there, bummer :P

Yeah Bangkok, cool city, many weird places. I just have a bad tendency to forget my camera at home, or just forget to take photos :P

some more I took today on my way home from eating lunch...

Posted Image

We get some hefty afternoon showers, 30 min of rain and streets a flooded, 10 sec in the rain and you will be soaked to the skin, good thing its usually over fast!

Posted Image

Its so bloody green everywhere... must be all that rain

Posted Image

A ghost building not far from were I live, the only there is two security guards... what a waste! Where are all the squatters? :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just came back aftker 5 days in Myanmar... very nice people there,

pretty trashed place though, but thats not their fault!

a very "street" street

Posted Image

colors?

Posted Image

the holy place... figures!

Posted Image

clouds over Yangon....

Posted Image

• 3 months later...

:) thanks!

yeah I really don't wanna go home again... this is too damn nice, ahh well I still have more than 1½ month here :)

happy times!

Enjoy the time you have left! It'll fly by ;)

Nice pics, I especially like the lights :D

Really nice, Droso :) Are the latest pics from Thailand? The woodcuts almost look Balinese.

yes its all Thailand... those carving are from a huge wooden temple under construction (they have been building the last 20 yrs if I remember correct)... There were some really nice stuff there (this was some of the pictures that ended up being nice :unsure: ), but they said they didn't expect to be finished before 20yrs from now, one serious project!

:)

• 1 year later...

Hmm there must be :o

I will find some more soon :D Nice to bring up the tread again... I sort of forgot about it too :unsure:

Yeah, I ignored my own for a while. Wasn't taking many pictures but a new camera has given me a new zest :D