is there a perfect album?

technosomy

I once heard the bootlegged version of Vangelis blade runner not the one they sell as the blade runner... And it was better, you need to check it out, I forgot all about it but it is out there somewhere... It was the one Vangelis first intended to make I think... Lot's of it is the same, but the flow was better and some tracks were different...

My psy artist albums that have the near perfect 70 min listening experience...:

Texas faggott: Petomanz Peflet

Sandman - Witchcraft

Koxbox - dragon tales

E vs Y - Round 1

Etnica - ,Juggling Alchemists (normally I would say Alien proteïn but now 2 tracks really bore me on that cd...)

Psychopod - headlines EP

Darshan - awakening ( I like from start to finisch, it never has that overwhelming feeling, but I like the flow and atmosphere, it probably bores alot of people but those who like it always seem to rate it high :))

I'm probably forgetting some and alot has changed over the years!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO:

Perfect Album: Pink Floyd-Animals :posford:

as for psytrance... I think everyone else mentioned every perfect psy release.

• 4 weeks later...

1st

Solar Fields - Leaving Home

Solar Fields - Extended

Totally perfect albums, masterpieces and milestones in music history. If anyone thinks otherwise welcome to the gas chamber :rolleyes:

I might also add

Infected Muschroom - Classical Mushroom

Perfect album and my favorite among uptempo.

To the first question, one album that comes to mind that is not really related to psytrance is "BT - This Binary Universe". What an amazing album. Not your typical BT stuff. Very experimental. Unique and different. I had to give it three listens until I had an epiphany. Just a brilliant ablum that I was not expecting from this guy.

More on the psytrance side I would have to say the first three I.M. albums especially B.P Empire. Dancing with Kadafi is icing on the cake. It's a shame these guys went commercial.