Afgin dj set (video) - party with SANDMAN,OFORIA,CHACKRA,all in retro set

afgin

Ayawaska production party, with SANDMAN (retro set) OFORIA (retro set) CHAKRA (retro set)

well...it was amazing...3 old artist with their old music...great party...

i was playing in the end of the party,after playing my music, the last track in my set i put CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE - AVALANCHE, you can see it in the link below:

thanks for the pepole of the party...and to all goa fans all around the world...

this weekend 20.7.07 me and FILTERIA playing in israel...i am waiting for that moment...

Elad afgin

Argh, you are sooooooooooooo teasing me!!!

In fact, I was thinking of bringing you over to play in Croatia the next time I rob my local bank...

Thanks for another amazing video, keep the good vibes coming, and naturally, do not stop the music flow! Go go go go :clapping:

Damn, you + Filteria = a full blown sonic warfare :posford:

Argh, you are sooooooooooooo teasing me!!!

In fact, I was thinking of bringing you over to play in Croatia the next time I rob my local bank...

Thanks for another amazing video, keep the good vibes coming, and naturally, do not stop the music flow! Go go go go :clapping:

Damn, you + Filteria = a full blown sonic warfare :posford:

thanks..i will continue keeping the goa vibes in israel,thanks for your support,the crowd support,and the suntrip records for their great job...

soon...at the 14.09.07 big festival in israel, me playing with SIMON POSFORD (halucinogen) and X-dream...more detalis soon...