ManMadeMan - Album "Free To Listen" Out Now - free download

manmademan

Hi Everyone

Just a shout to let you know we finally finished our new album " Free To Listen" you can download it for free, just click on the image below to start download:

Posted Image

Or if you want some more of our music, we have now got a space for putting all our albums and future tunes, for you to download. You can check that out at ManMadeMan.com

Cheers

Love

Sonya

xxx

Is it only 30 minutes long ?

Or i downloaded some wrong thing ?

Hi there

sounds like it corrupted on download, it should be 56 mins long.

Let me know if your still having problems and i'll send you another link.

cheers

Sonya

xxxx

Having dificulties opening the site (maybe too many people accessing it?)

Downloading at firefox, the download stops after 3 Mb ...

Will try later

Thanks! Boom

Hi all

thanks for the heads up, the site is very busy, but is still up. I will be adding more links to the album on mirror systems as soon as I can.

I'm downloading it now in firefox to see what happens, report back:)

Thanks a million

Love

Sonya

x

Album download size: 127 meg

Length: 55 mins

MP3: 320kbps

Yeah, I had a lot of trouble with the downloads breaking here on Firefox and IE as well. I eventually ran everything through DownThemAll and got it all, but it took a few tries.

Actually I still haven't been able to get the 127meg file it, I always get server errors and it closes on me.

So what's the motivation for free download then?

hehehe, you know, I don't really know for sure why we decided to do this, it just seemed the right thing to do, And its made us happy to give something out for free.

We wanted to create something without the influence of money or labels and see what we would come up with, and the idea was that if we did it for free, it allowed us to do what we wanted to. And it was fun to do.

:)

Love

Sonya

xxxxx

We wanted to create something without the influence of money or labels and see what we would come up with, and the idea was that if we did it for free, it allowed us to do what we wanted to. And it was fun to do.

I'm sure the whole thing felt much better as well. Far beyond anything of this world. Love is a bridge you see.

:)

Exactly:)

xxx

Looking forward to this... only heard your older stuff mainly but that was really great!

Noticed firefox said this was a mp3... I'm guessing that meens it's all one file...might have to work out which tracks which and split it up with cool edit pro 2.1 manually :(

ManMadeMan - Free To Listen

many thanks to ektoplazm.com for providing all this - check it out

DOWNLOAD

TORRENT

STREAM

Free To Listen is designed to be a complete listening experience with no pauses between songs, but an unmixed version is available for DJs and those who prefer separated tracks. Download the full album as a nonstop mix in 320k MP3 or WAV (including is a cue sheet for burning to CD), or download the unmixed version in 320k MP3 or WAV. BitTorrent users can also download the mixed and unmixed MP3 versions of Free To Listen from Ektoplazm. All sets include high-resolution covers suitable for printing. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons.

hope this is better for everyone

xxxxx

If you don't want to download a new package to get at the cue file, here is it. You will need to open it up in notepad (or an equivalent text editor) and change the path and filename at the top to whatever your MP3 is called. It should work like a charm in Nero from that point onward :)