Vibrasphere

StraydoG

Off the compilation I got Trancendental Journey on YSE, they had a V/S track Termal Twist. I wanted to know is this the style of what the rest of here music sounds like? Im not really into the progressive scene but if thats what the rest of the tracks are like, that style Im going to have to get there CD. I know I could listen to the tracks on Saiko but since Im on a crap connection its hard to judge when the songs have to buffer every 10 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...

Off the compilation I got Trancendental Journey on YSE, they had a V/S track Termal Twist. I wanted to know is this the style of what the rest of here music sounds like? Im not really into the progressive scene but if thats what the rest of the tracks are like, that style Im going to have to get there CD. I know I could listen to the tracks on Saiko but since Im on a crap connection its hard to judge when the songs have to buffer every 10 seconds.

Well Thermal Twist is my favourite track of theirs. So no not really. They do some nice... different stuff though.

Ice flows is really nice too and I don't really like much downbeat stuff.

I feel the need to defend Vibrasphere here. All albums they made are great, and yes I agree you could start off with Lime Structure, but if you listen to newer albums you will hear that it is just a natural evolution of the artist. Also you can pick up Echo, and about the Selected Downbeats that Malevol3nt mentioned it is not available in retail so you will need to get it somewhere else.

and about the Selected Downbeats that Malevol3nt mentioned it is not available in retail so you will need to get it somewhere else.

Yeah, they made it a digital download only album, and they've re-released a track from this album in the latest one (forever imaginary).

Here's the tracklist:

1. Forever Imaginary

2. Manzanilla 2005 mix

3. All Green Seasons

4. Ice Flow

5. Northern Sunsets

6. Peace of Mind

7. The Big Sleep

8. 33000 Feet Over

9. Ice Flow (vocal version)

10. Buenos Aires

Anyways this is a really ambiental album, it doesn't have much progressive style to it. It was the first album I've heard from them, so I kinda got dissapointed when I heard the latest album they released. Altho I've managed to get a copy of Archipelago and I like that album as well :)