So it's my birthday

Guest The Journey Man Project

and other than Tribal Vision, I wanna know must have albumsor compilations...

if it helps I love Tatsu, Zenon, Tribal Vision, Crotus, early Spiral Trax styles...

any tips? Doesn;t need to be 2007...

nah I find most of Iboga's release from 2004 on boring... and Candyflip, never liked their releases.. but thanks... yeah S.C.S is one the hit list ;)

Sun Control Species from Iboga :) Haven't heard it, but that's the only interesting one for me out there atm :)

nah I find most of Iboga's release from 2004 on boring... and Candyflip, never liked their releases.. but thanks... yeah S.C.S is one the hit list ;)

It is really great, I find it to be of the best releases this year. It doesn't have that clubby sound, some progressive artists are started to (ab)use.. I can recommend it..

Since I'm representing Iboga, I won't do any blatant promotion and recommend any of our releases, but there is also plenty of other good stuff to chose from out there.

V/A - Uncharted from Flow Records (this one is essential)

V/A - New Order from HOMmega (also essential)

V/A - Afterhourz from Groove Zone (also essential)

V/A - Globalize 1 and 2 from Flow Records (I probably like part 1 best)

Vibrasphere - Archipelago Remixed from Digital Structures (mostly progressive, but also chill, minimal and some slightly full on)

D-Nox & Beckers - Left Behind on Electribe (this is VERY minimal compared to the other recommendations, but one of the best releases this year in my opinion)

Word on the street also says that the Shadow FX debut album on Zenon is quite good, but I haven't heard it myself yet.

Since I'm representing Iboga, I won't do any blatant promotion and recommend any of our releases, but there is also plenty of other good stuff to chose from out there.

V/A - Uncharted from Flow Records (this one is essential)

V/A - New Order from HOMmega (also essential)

V/A - Afterhourz from Groove Zone (also essential)

V/A - Globalize 1 and 2 from Flow Records (I probably like part 1 best)

Vibrasphere - Archipelago Remixed from Digital Structures (mostly progressive, but also chill, minimal and some slightly full on)

D-Nox & Beckers - Left Behind on Electribe (this is VERY minimal compared to the other recommendations, but one of the best releases this year in my opinion)

Word on the street also says that the Shadow FX debut album on Zenon is quite good, but I haven't heard it myself yet.

Thanks for the recommendations!