7, Mindfield - Lets Get Stoned And Watch The Freaks

8, Hallucinogen - Gamma Goblins

9, Shakta & Moonweed - Micronesia

10, Crop Circles - Lunar Civilization

11, Etnica - Astral Way

12 Masaray - Time Traveller of trance

Updated link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/lpy5m6

For once I see a really interesting tracklist. Too bad I can't download it. :/

The 5 last tracks need no introduction - all I can say is that the Patroller dude seems to have close to perfect goa taste nodules.

could finally listen to it, nice job man!

like the way it flows and well all very well known classics :)

i was surprised to hear shamanic tribes ehe, fits well..

also, seems u mixed with vinyls, is that so? thumbs up if u did, is much harder than with cds..

cheers!

could finally listen to it, nice job man!

like the way it flows and well all very well known classics :)

i was surprised to hear shamanic tribes ehe, fits well..

also, seems u mixed with vinyls, is that so? thumbs up if u did, is much harder than with cds..

cheers!

Hi Draeke, thanks for your comments, i did mix with vinyls, just wondering why some peeps can't download it though?

Cheers.

no way! heard half the tracks here before and the ones I do know, some I've never seen in a mix. this will be a nice change..dling.....

One of the best goa mixes I've had the fortune to hear, congrats. :)

I enjoyed very much tracks from 1-7. I didn't really remember the Total Eclipse track and others were unknown. To my nice surprise the tunes really rocked big time! Especially I was happy to hear that Polyploid track which was more tribal techno-ish piece, really oustanding.

Hallucinogen and Moonweed tracks continued a good run. Having heard all those etnica/crop circles/pleiadians tracks so many times I kinda lost my interest there thou. I was also wondering why put the low energy astral way and (more or less also) time traveller of trance after lunar civilization?

Plus something really weird happened while lunar civilization was playing (@ 1 hour appr). Needle jumped?

Time Traveller of Trance didn't sound as outstanding as I remembered, or perhaps I confused it with "time traveller". The end of the mix wasn't as good as the start, which sounded so fresh with those unknown tunes. Good picks mate. :)

All in all mixing was quite top notch, the tracks blended into each other quite effortlessly, if you can say that (as it of course takes skiiillz to do that :) ). You've spinned for some time I would guess.

I'd rate this mix prolly around 8/10. thanks for sharing. <3

Wow, thanks for your feedback, i'm very happy.

I thought i would try and end it on a mellower note, but it did drop a bit too much. I've been spinning Hard Trance for about 9 years now but i have been collecting and mixing Goa Trance for around 2 years.

Glad you enjoyed it though. :)

Wow, thanks for your feedback, i'm very happy.

I thought i would try and end it on a mellower note, but it did drop a bit too much. I've been spinning Hard Trance for about 9 years now but i have been collecting and mixing Goa Trance for around 2 years.

Glad you enjoyed it though. :)

11 years... yeah that shows. :)

mate if you have msn plz add me I'm canyonkalle@hotmail.com

• 5 weeks later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

downloaded and was informed it was infected with a tojan viruse thingy... sorry mate but maybe all who downloaded should do a scan? I downloaded it twice to check...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...