problem with midi keyboard

i have an edirol pcr-m30....n some of my keys take a hell lot of of time to respond...n this latency keeps increasing day by day....first was the 'D#1' note then the 'F2' then the 'Ab2'....does anybody have an idea what seems to to be the problem ???

i have an intel core2duo, 1gb ram, 1.6 ghz, i use the default driver...but i dont think its a pc issue coz whenever i press a note or tweak a controller it shows on my midi k/b screen...n it takes the same time to show the info on my the screen of my k/b also

Is it solved ?

Or you want more help by this way ?

Send me message, if so..

I could try another drivers, as written..

how much place you have free on your harddisc ?

HAve you tried Bomes midi keyboard ? Is a util makes keyboard your pc keyboard, if you try this, is it same ?

Is it solved ?

Or you want more help by this way ?

Send me message, if so..

I could try another drivers, as written..

how much place you have free on your harddisc ?

HAve you tried Bomes midi keyboard ? Is a util makes keyboard your pc keyboard, if you try this, is it same ?

nah...no luck...but anyways, i spoke to the edirol service center out here...n since my k/b is in warranty period, they said they'll give me a free service...but thanks anyways for your help every1

On one of them three keys doesn't work.

On the other one, when you press one key, two other keys will also be triggered (its magic!)

lol then i must say its got an inbuilt arpeggiator function or somethin.... :wank:

i'd love 2 have 1 like that :drama: :P