dj draeke - blue moon dreams

draeke

here we go.. it was a while i wanted to make a pure oldschool mix, so i picked the 8 blue moon records cd and made a mix with them, plus a bonus track which i discovered lately and totally adore but let the tracklist speak for itself:

Posted Image

1 RA - Beyond Control

2 Dimension 5 - Transformation

3 Hunab Ku - Phoenix

4 Electron Wave - Gravity Well

5 Dogma - Eastern Dawn

6 Astral Projection - Maian Dream

7 Moon Tribe - Moon Child

8 Ganesh - Eastern Trip

9 Blue Planet Corp vs Jaia - C’Est Un Belle Journee

enjoy! :)

link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U5GUIFLE

http://rapidshare.com/files/40693454/DJ_Dr...07-iND.mp3.html

PS: last track isn't exactly pure goa trance but i wanted to put it there :). Removed yousendit link as it seems it doesnt work

here we go.. it was a while i wanted to make a pure oldschool mix, so i picked the 8 blue moon records cd and made a mix with them, plus a bonus track which i discovered lately and totally adore but let the tracklist speak for itself:

4 Uncertainty Principle - Gravity Well

:blink: WOW! :ph34r: Whatta tracklist...!!!!

*YAWN!* I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Actually they're already closed, but this tracklist suddenly opened them. And hell, even Dogma (Zagreb's once most known psychedelic trance project B) ) made it through... YAWN* again... :rolleyes:

I'll just let it d/l and play tomorrow...

P.S.: For the quoted track, didn't you mean Electron Wave- Gravity Well, from the album "Uncertainty principle"?

But man, what a string of amazing tunes... I'll sure have something nice to wake up to in the morning!

This mix is a pure bliss to listen to, get´s me going like a mad dog :)

And this BPC & Jaia-tune in the end, what a nice, mellow way to slow down the otherwise Fast & Frenzy mix.

Know i just need to know what album you found this exellent last tune, i need to have it in my records-collection.

glad u liked it!

enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Excellent tunes from my favourite Dimension 5 crew label.

Do you play on CDs only? What about spinning vinyl?

"have u ever seen a dj in suit, playing goa trance? that's me :D, just for fun though.. ehe"

Federico, I was playing goa trance in a suit once - great experience. :)

• 2 weeks later...

best goatrance mixset that i have on my pc this moment! now i finally know that the 3d song is actually hunab ku, love that song for ages, and now i know what it is. unfortunatly is the chance of getting that cd very small for me!

best goatrance mixset that i have on my pc this moment! now i finally know that the 3d song is actually hunab ku, love that song for ages, and now i know what it is. unfortunatly is the chance of getting that cd very small for me!

WOW people, i'm thrilled by all these comments...

thanks a lot! it wasn't really anything excellent but average good in my ears.. i heard much better mixes around here.. but anyway, someone commented me he played in a suit.. lovely! ehe i love the extremes... first dude i've seen mixing dressed elegant was franco rossi, with a hat and a real poshi dress.. was really good hence why i did that myself too!

as for the mixing with vinyls well is a bit harder than with cds and unfortunately i dont have 2 vinyl players but just one so sometimes i mixed one cd and one vinyl.. i usually record vinyl to hard drive and then burn them to cd if i want to mix the tracks :)

regards from south america!

• 11 months later...

Nice to see Dogma & Electron Wave & Moon Tribe in a mix.

Lol @ last track. Never heard of her before but just listened to the original. :lol: :lol:

I see this also: Mylène Farmer - Pardonne-moi:

A Pardonne-moi (Forgiveness Club Remix) (6:30)

Remix - Blue Planet Corporation , Jaïa

Are these for real? I guess done as a joke. ^_^ Can you upload them unmixed?

• 8 years later...

does anyone have this mix of mine? I lost it, would be nice to get it back :)

• 1 year later...