Metapsychic Records in trouble?

jivamukti

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I just saw this today. Wow. I have loved everything that Metaphysics has done. If they want to charge for their music, that's cool. Someone did the work, someone should get paid.

As far as responding in this forum, if I were the Meta guys, I wouldn't. People are going to say and think what they want. No matter what you say, that will not change. Run your label the way you like. If people don't like it, so what? Some people will. But to get into "flame wars" with posters is unprofessional and unnecessary.

Mdk

I was actually going to buy both Inner Cyclone and Human Hyperactivation from Metaphysics, but after reading this read I almost feel as I should not, not that the music is necessarily bad, but just bcs they way they have acted. Where is the humbleness I wonder, I can understand the prior posts a bit aggressive but then to not realize the need to step down I find kinda strange.

I was actually going to buy both Inner Cyclone and Human Hyperactivation from Metaphysics, but after reading this read I almost feel as I should not, not that the music is necessarily bad, but just bcs they way they have acted. Where is the humbleness I wonder, I can understand the prior posts a bit aggressive but then to not realize the need to step down I find kinda strange.

And as if that wasn't enough plot thickens here again: more drama.

Guest antic

the more u guys talk the better i feel , and guess what metapsychic isnt in trouble , u guys are , the shop will be up soon.

now keep talking and make me more stronger

I feel more energy coming. Keep on feeding me!

Haha! This guy has some serious mental problems!!! :D

So, you're gonna put all us in trouble BECAUSE you won't give your music for free anymore?!? :blink::lol:

Oh man! I can't imagine living without your music! Please, reconsider your decision!!!! ;):rolleyes:

OK, now this is the most provocative post to which Meta-guys should answer something and we'll have another 4 pages of entertainment.

Who's with me on this? :)

keep on getting releases on p2p man you´re a real nice DJ

So, you're gonna put all us in trouble BECAUSE you won't give your music for free anymore?!? :blink::lol:

Oh man! I can't imagine living without your music! Please, reconsider your decision!!!! ;):rolleyes:

yea man , of course im mental , thats why im an artist! finally u got my point! congrats.

Guest Cosmogenesis

You are asking cd from our part, man... For which reasons? Just to complete your monster collection of goa cds? :lol: Thats pathetic...

Guest Cosmogenesis

OK, now this is the most provocative post to which Meta-guys should answer something and we'll have another 4 pages of entertainment.

Who's with me on this? :)

Nice iniative to destroy the other goa labels to be the one, dear suntripper?

keep on getting releases on p2p man you´re a real nice DJ

I'm not getting releases from p2p because they are useless and they are useless because I don't play mp3. I'm buying music.

Oh, boy... there's a ukrainian/russian saying "not all stupid died in the war" and some posts here prove it.

wrong , the people are destroying it , we are just fighting for our rights.

what rights? right to insult and attack people? that's so goa... you must have a PLUR tattoo.

Guest Cosmogenesis

The only people destroying something are you and Filipe. You just don't seem to get it.

Who are you trying to convince with that? Me? The people there? Its even more hilarious when its YOU saying that with all your dirty tricks behind our back... ;)

Who are you trying to convince with that? Me? The people there? Its even more hilarious when its YOU saying that with all your dirty tricks behind our back... ;)

Oh... dirty tricks behind your back? What exactly?

Trying to book Filipe for our festival? Promoting your releases on ukrainian and russian forums? Or giving CDs with Pyramidal Transcendence to djs and people that don't spend alot of time on the net? Or playing your tracks in my sets?

Guest Cosmogenesis

Trying to book Filipe for our festival? Promoting your releases on ukrainian and russian forums? Or giving CDs with Pyramidal Transcendence to djs and people that don't spend alot of time on the net? Or playing your tracks in my sets?

:lol: Do you think I will eat those bullsh#it? Should I give you a trophee or an Oscar maybe? You are making more damages than to help and support us. Sincerely, you are miserable man! You did maybe all those things for suntrip but for us, hahaha, I doubt this.

trying to book Filipe? When? Where? Is Filipe booked? No, so its easy to say that... I can say I tried to book Hallucinogen, MFG or astral projection, but I didnt...

Promoting on ukrainian and russians forums? for that, Im sure you did this job very well and not only for our label, and not only in spreading free releases... ;)

Giving cds of pyramidal to djs?Where, who are they? Never heard of them. Hope at least you didnt make some profits selling them. ;)

Playing our tracks in your sets? No needs to do it anymore and we dont want a such very nice help from your part, we dont need you and I dont want to remember your name. You are deleted.

Guest antic

You are asking cd from our part, man... For which reasons? Just to complete your monster collection of goa cds? :lol: Thats pathetic...

What's so pathetic in wanting to buy your music?!? :blink:

With that kind of attitude I think you're not going to succeed. You said this forum sucks. Well, maybe. So, who's gonna buy your music then, if you turn your back on us? Isratrance 15-year old kids? For them real goa is IM and Skazi. This here is the best and only forum with such high percentage of old-school goa freaks and with so many people buying a lot of music. From your post it sounds I shouldn't be proud of my collection. Why? Because YOU said so? I have a wife, 2 kids and very time-consuming job and I can't go to parties / festivals, don't do drugs etc. How the hell can I support the artists in other way than buying the music?!? But no, buying CDs is lame for you... Why should I be forced to pay 2EUR for a useless file? I want to pay 10-15EUR for a proper CD and this is my right. If you don't want to go physical, then that's your choice - I won't listen to your music, you'll lose a customer. No big deal...

Guest Cosmogenesis

What's so pathetic in wanting to buy your music?!? :blink:

With that kind of attitude I think you're not going to succeed. You said this forum sucks. Well, maybe. So, who's gonna buy your music then, if you turn your back on us? Isratrance 15-year old kids? For them real goa is IM and Skazi. This here is the best and only forum with such high percentage of old-school goa freaks and with so many people buying a lot of music. From your post it sounds I shouldn't be proud of my collection. Why? Because YOU said so? I have a wife, 2 kids and very time-consuming job and I can't go to parties / festivals, don't do drugs etc. How the hell can I support the artists in other way than buying the music?!? But no, buying CDs is lame for you... Why should I be forced to pay 2EUR for a useless file? I want to pay 10-15EUR for a proper CD and this is my right. If you don't want to go physical, then that's your choice - I won't listen to your music, you'll lose a customer. No big deal...

Yes, I believe you, you want to support the artists buying cds, and on the other hand, you dont want to buy mp3s to help them... Well its your choice definitely. ;) No sarcasm there, you have the right to do what you want.

Maybe we will release cds soon, but I guess we loose you as customer already? Isnt it?

And then? Well, we will find others. Where? Out of this forum,and believe me they exist... ;)

And I certainly dont believe that we can succeed with the psynews forum, since a very small percentage of users there are buying goa cds or even cds. And all those oldschool goa freaks you are talking about, this high percentage, where are they? How many are appearing on this forum according to you? 20-30 maybe?

Ok lets say 50-100 max to be nice. From those users, how many will buy our stuff? 10 max, maybe less, maybe none when I see how people reacted when we decided to not give stuff for free anymore.

So its simple, we cant count on this forum to make some sales. There are other forums, parties, other ways to succeed, even if I would say that for the goa trance music, we cant really succeed nowadays. Its an almost dead industry. Hundred labels by the past, one totally goa label today, suntrip, and a net label (ours) for an old-fashioned music in extinction.

For me, this forum has already started to become little by little a small isratrance community when I see the new tastes of some users there. The conversation about oldschool stuff are becoming rare. The new generation even doesnt know what goa music is and they are making assimilation with fullon and prog.

So where are all those so many people buying goa music on this forum, man?

Do you sincerely think that I care about public relations in a miserable forum like psynews where most of the people are off topic? :lol: Do you think seriously that you can destroy a net label with a bad reputation there? :lol: We will not sale our albums because we said directly without nice and hypocrite words what we think about some persons. I have to be careful with my words? Thats your thoughts? LOL

So we will go to bankrupt and close the label? this is what you re trying to tell me?

And then what? It will be the end of the world? LOL Metapsychic can be closed now that I will continue to live in my ordinary real life as I always did. The persons who will be sad will be mostly the goa fans I think... ;)

Just for your information, learn that I know this forum since its beginning and I decided after 6-7 years to take part of it just to get some answers I needed, and I met some very very nice persons there.

But the dark part was the fact that I knew what kind of trash some people like you are ready to do to get some attention from the others... Desperate actions from your part... Virtual life, virtual users and virtual jokes... Do you think I give a sh#t to all of that? Do u think I give some credits to virtual life? :lol:

I have a very good life, very good job, a nice woman, lot of friends, and now btw I was about to go to a party, enjoying my holidays, but I wasted my time talking with you. And who are u btw? Nothing for me... I better let you dreaming in your wondervirtual world... ;)

Wow...this Cosmogenesis post has got to be one of the all time Psynews greatest moments.....way up there with NHJO's famous "I try die you"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Signature material man :lol:

So its simple, we cant count on this forum to make some sales. There are other forums, parties, other ways to succeed, even if I would say that for the goa trance music, we cant really succeed nowadays. Its an almost dead industry. Hundred labels by the past, one totally goa label today, suntrip, and a net label (ours) for an old-fashioned music in extinction.

No sir.

It seems like you and your Methaphysic buddies are so attached to your music and "label" that you kind of

expect everyone to either say the greatest, Bom Shiva, PLUR, sing you praises kind of stuff or shut up and say nothing

if they have suggestions, questions, don't really agree with you etc.

If those people don't shut up you get really offended, refuse to reason and resort to childish and juvenile petty attacks.

What in the world possesed you to attack Diaks here.

He went and stated his reasons why he is no longer part of your crew and you wanted to retaliate and trash his music promo thread. Don't you see how this makes you look?

Sorry dude, Psynews is not your problem, your attitude is.