Metapsychic Records in trouble?

jivamukti

As a producer you might want to think a bit more about how you post on public fora and what kind of impression that gives to people. It's in your best interest that people don't think you are a jerk.

And you're not going to make a living out of donations, not even album sales. Even with gigs it would be difficult.

+1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ malevol3nt : refering to what cosmogenesis just said he´s speaking about things that have been happening that problably you are not aware of. and that if u read it well he´s not saying it in the same way as u are.

Who do you think you are to talk like this to me, giving me advices, starting to telling me what I have to do and to judge me, little boy? Who are you with your 18 years old and something ? Have you any label, or net-label to know what's is going in this business? Have you any other activities than reading your books on your school or playing nintendo?

Damn, you're 18, and already looking f**cking pretentious, the guy who knows everything there and know how this business should work. I'll let you the keys of metapsychic since you're so intelligent...

Learn this, boy: sometimes it's better to shut his mouth when we don't know what we're talking about. ;)

What do you answer now, eh? Common', I'm waiting for you. Let's play your childish game there since you like it, until the mods close this topic. :)

I am sorry dude, but you are way too aggressive. Shit this is an online forum, not some Latin American fight for honour. I really love the stuff that Metaphysics have done and hopefully will continue to do in the future, but please dampen your approach towards posting in this forum. People write all kinds of shit here, but a person and label of your staus should in my opinion make an effort to come across as being a bit more professional.

I not trying to put you down, but I was shocked to read your responses.

Keep up the great work!!!

i dont think that attacking a label that is trying to put stand straight its a nice way of showing how much u like music...

Who exactly attacked you and please show me his/her words. I'd really like to see where this attack happen.

Who do you think you are to talk like this to me, giving me advices, starting to telling me what I have to do and to judge me, little boy? Who are you with your 18 years old and something ? Have you any label, or net-label to know what's is going in this business? Have you any other activities than reading your books on your school or playing nintendo?

Damn, you're 18, and already looking f**cking pretentious, the guy who knows everything there and know how this business should work. I'll let you the keys of metapsychic since you're so intelligent...

Learn this, boy: sometimes it's better to shut his mouth when we don't know what we're talking about. ;)

What do you answer now, eh? Common', I'm waiting for you. Let's play your childish game there since you like it, until the mods close this topic. :)

so immature and pretentious ;)

There's a difference between arguing with one person and attacking a label, which I am not doing. Besides, I'm not the one who flushed Goa trance down the toilette with these words, and I quote:

+1

im not talking about u malevol3nt , im talking to the one who started all this.

and who started it :)?

Do I read this right? :blink:

Ha Ha! Totally fucked up thread!

:lol:

Guest Cosmogenesis

so immature and pretentious ;)

"Immature": LOL, you're not in position to say that with your 15 000 posts of bullsh*ts and spending 20 hours/day on this forum ;)

"Pretentious": Since you judge me, you're even more pretentious ;)

And btw, I was talking to Malevolt, it's not your business. So >>> get out from our discussion ;)

To Jivamutki: don't you think there are more interesting subjects than discussing about our donations ? Let me tell you that this is ridiculous and an absolute non-sense. Anyway, we said what we had to say. And if you're not happy with, shocked or something else, it's the same thing for us, we don't care, it's not our problem. End of the story ;)

P.S.: Still any mod there to close this topic and put an end to those conflicts? That's even more interesting...

Interesting thread indeed. Regarding making a living out of music ... unless your tunes are being played on major radio stations/tv stations on a regular basis you're gonna have a hard time making a living out of music. 100€ for a track now and then, and free gigs won't exactly provide you with a comfortable way of living. Asking for donations is fair enough, but don't get your hopes up ... This is a narrow genre, with a limited audience so naturally the cash flow reflects this.

1-about my post count:

a)grow up, no one in their sane/insane mind cares about mine or yours post count. only kiddies pay attention to post count and try somehow to paint members profile out of it.

b)you remind me of rezwanker with your lame attitude and self-designation as drama queen of the millenium considering attitude towards other forums members and reasons behind such attitude

2-i dont judge you, im just making my own observations and conclusions based on your current behavior up to this thread and here.

3-i dont care if you were talking to malevol3nt, this is, however, a PUBLIC forum, and EVERYONE have their RIGHTS to EXPRESS their OPINION. if you want privacy - use Personal Messaging System.

4-jivamukti can discuss about whatever he wants, read what i wrote above.

why you got so nervous all of a sudden when people started to express their opinions about possibilities for goa newcomers to live on their music? you dont like when someone in your opinion is trying to burst your imaginary PLUR bubble? i see someone opened rather unpleasant topic to talk about for metaphysic records crew :D you dont care, sure you dont, youre not serious guys anyway, with such lame attitude playing big man and big bosses in DEAD scene ;) face it, goa scene today is dead, its lost its popularity in fame for other music genres as fullon/darkpsy. now im not talking about couple of parties and cd's released per year, im talking about how it used to be, and as far as i know it used to be really ALIVE, rather than stagnating and more dead than alive during present days. so wheres the deal, why getting so tight about harmless discussion where NO ONE attacked you neither amateur label you represent?

5- who started these conflicts that you now demand moderators to lock it?! YOU! oh and btw, you have absolutely NO RIGHTS to demand someone to close this thread, only topic starter might have such rights, because nothing insulting or out of rules has been said here ;).

Guest Cosmogenesis

1-about my post count:

a)grow up, no one in their sane/insane mind cares about mine or yours post count. only kiddies pay attention to post count and try somehow to paint members profile out of it.

b)you remind me of rezwanker with your lame attitude and self-designation as drama queen of the millenium considering attitude towards other forums members and reasons behind such attitude

2-i dont judge you, im just making my own observations and conclusions based on your current behavior up to this thread and here.

3-i dont care if you were talking to malevol3nt, this is, however, a PUBLIC forum, and EVERYONE have their RIGHTS to EXPRESS their OPINION. if you want privacy - use Personal Messaging System.

why you got so nervous all of a sudden when people started to express their opinions about possibilities for goa newcomers to live on their music? you dont like when someone in your opinion is trying to burst your imaginary PLUR bubble? i see someone opened rather unpleasant topic to talk about for metaphysic records crew :D you dont care, sure you dont, youre not serious guys anyway, with such lame attitude playing big man and big bosses in DEAD scene ;) face it, goa scene today is dead, its lost its popularity in fame for other music genres as fullon/darkpsy. now im not talking about couple of parties and cd's released per year, im talking about how it used to be, and as far as i know it used to be really ALIVE, rather than stagnating and more dead than alive during present days. so wheres the deal, why getting so tight about harmless discussion where NO ONE attacked you neither amateur label you represent?

5- who started these conflicts that you now demand moderators to lock it?! YOU! oh and btw, you have absolutely NO RIGHTS to demand someone to close this thread, only topic starter might have such rights, because nothing insulting or out of rules has been said here ;).

Lot of blah blah for nothing :lol: You should use your big inspiration to write some books :lol:

1-about my post count:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i feel more energy coming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: keep on feeding me!

Interesting thread indeed. Regarding making a living out of music ... unless your tunes are being played on major radio stations/tv stations on a regular basis you're gonna have a hard time making a living out of music. 100€ for a track now and then, and free gigs won't exactly provide you with a comfortable way of living. Asking for donations is fair enough, but don't get your hopes up ... This is a narrow genre, with a limited audience so naturally the cash flow reflects this.

Nicely put ....unfortunately these Metaphysic dudes would rather engage in cheap shot petty fights than reason logically.

It's too bad really because they are cutting the tree they are sitting on that way.

First time I hear that it's bad or unfair to ask for donations... Looks like some people don't appreciate what we're doing and show any respect to us. Looks like some people prefer to create polemics there than to support our cause. Finally looks like some people would like to add a bad fame trade-mark to our iniative and put us in the hell...

I'm not blind and my partners of metapsychic too, about who are those persons behind all this absurd story and what are their real motivations... Hope that people out this forum are enough intelligent to see what is going on there, and it's not the first time that something like this happens (remember the Vox album case? ;) )

I didn't say it's wrong to ask for donations. I said you're not going to survive on donations alone. Furthermore I don't belong to any conspiracy that's supposedly out to get you, nor am I trying to do that alone.

im not talking about u malevol3nt , im talking to the one who started all this.

You misunderstood me. I didn't mean to attack you and I'm part of any conspiracy to snuff your label. I merely said what I (and many others) think is the truth: you're not going to survive on donations. I didn't mean donations are bad.

Why are you so aggressive? Are you perhaps putting a bit too big expectations in your label and your musical career?

To Jivamutki: don't you think there are more interesting subjects than discussing about our donations ? Let me tell you that this is ridiculous and an absolute non-sense. Anyway, we said what we had to say. And if you're not happy with, shocked or something else, it's the same thing for us, we don't care, it's not our problem. End of the story

It has already raised 4 pages' worth of interest. I think it as linked to your label's "survival" as you yourself put it is a topic worth discussing. And by that I don't mean personal insults or flamewars. Yes we are free to discuss it and yes you are free to run your label as you want. Yet now you have chosen to change your label based on this very topic.

You two should also think a bit about how you behave in public. You aren't ordinary forum members but producers and label persons, and so you are expected to behave in a more civilized manner than the average poster. I'm not lecturing on you; it's the truth.

nice...i curse all current labels in the name of chaos.........

"CHAOS NEVER DIED. Primordial uncarved block, sole worshipful monster, inert & spontaneous, more ultraviolet than any mythology (like the shadows before Babylon), the original undifferentiated oneness-of-being still radiates serene as the black pennants of Assassins, random & perpetually intoxicated.

Chaos comes before all principles of order & entropy, it's neither a god nor a maggot, its idiotic desires encompass & define every possible choreography, all meaningless aethers & phlogistons: its masks are crystallizations of its own facelessness, like clouds.

Everything in nature is perfectly real including consciousness, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. Not only have the chains of the Law been broken, they never existed; demons never guarded the stars, the Empire never got started, Eros never grew a beard."

• 4 weeks later...