Name your favourite Vibrasphere song

Tatsu

I dont know much Vibrasphere but easily gotta go with Manzanilla. That track captivated me when I first heard it. Very emotional for me. It became extra special after my closest friend died and it perfectly visualizes her. Later Winter Storms comes second.

all of them pretty much. I really adore Vibrasphere and is one of my all time favorites.

But if I have to choose one favorite track it would be Thermal Twist. Incredibly powerful and dance-able, and alot of nice acid in there aswell.

And of course some beatiful melodies.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Vibrasphere was my favorite choice for late night listening while riding a bicycle years ago. I could do miles and miles on empty city streets along their music.

Erosion is the one that I played the most ever since it was released. Awesome build up and mesmerising unraveling.

• Like 1

Isolation is also a freaking masterpiece. God damn the sound quality alone. Then the track itself? These guys are the Prodigy of Psychedelic Trance. Without a doubt. Yes, they are better than Astral Projection.

btw, these tracks, I consider to be best, so if youre new to vibrasphere check these out :)

Landmark (Allaby Remix)

(Chill Out) Ice Flow (Vocal Version)

Follow Me

Urban Grace

(Chill Out) Tierra Azul

Ensueño (Morning Mix)

(Chill Out) Ensueño

(Chill Out) Mountain Lake

Capsize

Sweet September

Newport (Son Kite Remix)

Thermal Twist

(Chill Out) Tierra Azul (Omnimotion ft. Krister Linder Remix)

Seven Days To Daylight

Floating Free

Morning Breeze (Atmos Remix)

Crystal

Baltic Resonance (Solar Fields Remix)

Landmark

Isolation

Sweet September (Perfect Stranger Remix)

Dewdrops (Vibrasphere vs. Ticon)

Sudden Comfort (Decoy Remix)

Waveguide

Morning Breeze

Sendero

San Pedro (Low Sky Remix)

Infusion (2004 live Mix)

(Chill Out) Late Winter Storms (Tobias Lilja Remix)

(Chill Out) Breating Place

Airfield

(Chill Out) Late Winter Storms

Baltic Resonance

Erosion

Mental Mountain

Echo Plantation

(Chill Out) San Pedro

..and the entire Lime Structure album, start to finish, but especially; Purple Floating.

Thats it for me :)

No other artist in my life has had so many great tracks as this artist so much respect to them:)

• 2 weeks later...

Now I need help to identify a Vibrasphere track which I enjoyed a lot years ago. I forgot its title, melody, the release it was on, everything.. except that it contained an element from a previously released Vibrasphere track (whick I also forgot everything about ^_^).

It struck me at that time how well the combination worked. It could be a remix thing and I think it was signed by Vibrasphere.

Any ideas?

Now I need help to identify a Vibrasphere track which I enjoyed a lot years ago. I forgot its title, melody, the release it was on, everything.. except that it contained an element from a previously released Vibrasphere track (whick I also forgot everything about ^_^).

It struck me at that time how well the combination worked. It could be a remix thing and I think it was signed by Vibrasphere.

Any ideas?

as a vibrasphere connoseur that doesnt ring a bell. but for some reason, a remix of Purple Floating comes to mind, probably the Cosma remix.

check it out, does it sound anything close to that? :)

for me the original is alot better, this one lacks depth which is wierd cause both cosma and vibrasphere has depth down like five miles, but still a decent tune..

another one coming to mind is Entheogenic - pagan dream machine (vibrasphere remix)

Newport. Still love it & if I dj it often appears no matter what kind of music is supposed to be played. The early Digital Structures sound was & still is IMO amazing.

That said anyone know where to get the digital compilations of their own music? Downbeats 1 & 2 as well compilation tracks? would be hand to have for driving trips.

Newport. Still love it & if I dj it often appears no matter what kind of music is supposed to be played. The early Digital Structures sound was & still is IMO amazing.

That said anyone know where to get the digital compilations of their own music? Downbeats 1 & 2 as well compilation tracks? would be hand to have for driving trips.

i have that but i dont think its very legal for me to share it :/

although take a look here.

open website so .. dont think its illegal to share a website..

http://muteam.fm/dl/

meh just 3 albums..

• 3 weeks later...

Isolation is also a freaking masterpiece. God damn the sound quality alone. Then the track itself? These guys are the Prodigy of Psychedelic Trance. Without a doubt. Yes, they are better than Astral Projection.

btw, these tracks, I consider to be best, so if youre new to vibrasphere check these out :)

Landmark (Allaby Remix)

(Chill Out) Ice Flow (Vocal Version)

Follow Me

Urban Grace

(Chill Out) Tierra Azul

Ensueño (Morning Mix)

(Chill Out) Ensueño

(Chill Out) Mountain Lake

Capsize

Sweet September

Newport (Son Kite Remix)

Thermal Twist

(Chill Out) Tierra Azul (Omnimotion ft. Krister Linder Remix)

Seven Days To Daylight

Floating Free

Morning Breeze (Atmos Remix)

Crystal

Baltic Resonance (Solar Fields Remix)

Landmark

Isolation

Sweet September (Perfect Stranger Remix)

Dewdrops (Vibrasphere vs. Ticon)

Sudden Comfort (Decoy Remix)

Waveguide

Morning Breeze

Sendero

San Pedro (Low Sky Remix)

Infusion (2004 live Mix)

(Chill Out) Late Winter Storms (Tobias Lilja Remix)

(Chill Out) Breating Place

Airfield

(Chill Out) Late Winter Storms

Baltic Resonance

Erosion

Mental Mountain

Echo Plantation

(Chill Out) San Pedro

..and the entire Lime Structure album, start to finish, but especially; Purple Floating.

Thats it for me :)

No other artist in my life has had so many great tracks as this artist so much respect to them:)

bumping. cause of reasons.