For Trade = Quirk - "Machina Electrica & Fornax Chemica"

Guest The Journey Man Project

dude you accused of not paying for some cd's like a week agao... when in reality, as I said in that thread, I had told you at the time I couldn;t afford t and we agreed the deal was off... you brough ti back up to antagonise me... if you don;t want people to "bite at the drop of a hat" don;t antagonise them... which is what yu did in your other thread, and you are doing it here... I'd like you to stay away from my trading and sales threads please... you are not welcome to do any deals with me so you have no reason to post in them

rrrrrrrrrrrrr bite bite :lol:

oh and another thing... bout this being so crap... I didn't get it much until I saw them live out at a bush doof in '98 flying off my head... it is the best music for when you truly want to lose your mind in a good way... but let's see, you own so many rare cd's you must know what the scene is all about, how many live gigs was it? zero? none? Have you even been outdoors off your head to this stuff?

oh and at least mine is nea & sealed as said... no in used VG+ going fo 90Euros!! Mate... how dare you comment on my sales when you aare such a hypocrit? if you follow what you say, it shouldn;t go for more than what you paid.. and I don't think you paid 90 Euros...

so you go to no gigs, yu pay out on the music and sell it for insane prices when it's not even mint, let alone new and plastic wrapped... I don't think your in it for the usic at all... more likely ripping off people...

and I said quite clearly I paid $25.00 for this cd, so asking for a new one at $19.00 is still selling it at $6.00 less than what I paid... go figure who is the rip of wank here?

I'm sorry but what does seel mean? I've even checked the online dictionary and didn't find the word.

I don't want to be bitchy or anything but if you want to rip people off like that it's not a surprise that you get replies pointing that out. Just because it's your topic doesn't mean you can decide what or who is allowed to be posted in it (censorhip!). You said yourself people have the choice if they wanna trade with you, they still have it now. It's just that you can't take advantage of people who didn't see the Quirk topic in the general section.

other people rip off far worse than me... so fuck off!! Also... I thin saying I misspelled "sell" as "seel" is antagonistic bullshit and that you are being a controlling fucking wank of a moderator... geex, I thought you were a nice moderator... but you are just a bitchy wanker like Mars and the rest... what a shit hole of a site this has become... it really is fucking shit!

oh and another thing... bout this being so crap... I didn't get it much until I saw them live out at a bush doof in '98 flying off my head... it is the best music for when you truly want to lose your mind in a good way... but let's see, you own so many rare cd's you must know what the scene is all about, how many live gigs was it? zero? none? Have you even been outdoors off your head to this stuff?

oh and at least mine is nea & sealed as said... no in used VG+ going fo 90Euros!! Mate... how dare you comment on my sales when you aare such a hypocrit? if you follow what you say, it shouldn;t go for more than what you paid.. and I don't think you paid 90 Euros...

so you go to no gigs, yu pay out on the music and sell it for insane prices when it's not even mint, let alone new and plastic wrapped... I don't think your in it for the usic at all... more likely ripping off people...

and I said quite clearly I paid $25.00 for this cd, so asking for a new one at $19.00 is still selling it at $6.00 less than what I paid... go figure who is the rip of wank here?

gee what a bitch fest you are having if you are indeed so unhappy with this site

go and jerk off somewhere else

you have a lot (or i should say no)balls bagging the mods on this site.

by the way everyone is laughing at you right now

like i said chill out man

you are angry here all the time at the most silliest thinks.

just to clear up some misunderstanding you may have seen my friend dan's comments on the gig page who i grew up with(he has been tuning in my place while i am away)

i have been to the most twisted places on this planet you wouldn't believe, but feel i don't need to brag about it as the people who count on this site, know this already, hell what the heck lived in goa for 2 years my friend in 97-99 so i know a little bit about the scene

i strongly suggest you go there or somewhere like it, hell hang in a tree for all i care.

take a chill pill and not the blue and red ones.

Dear Tatsu,

I regret posting this here, I forgot what a controlle dplace itis... where people who sell used cd's for 50 Euros on other sites can pay out on people who are trading a new &sealed cd for another new and sealed one... please remove my entire thread?

I made it and now I"m asking for you to remove it...

btw I order some of the 1 cent versions from amazon... 4 weeks one and nothing has arrived :lol: I bought the one I"m trading for $25.00 Aussie a few years ago...

other people rip off far worse than me... so fuck off!! Also... I thin saying I misspelled "sell" as "seel" is antagonistic bullshit and that you are being a controlling fucking wank of a moderator... geex, I thought you were a nice moderator... but you are just a bitchy wanker like Mars and the rest... what a shit hole of a site this has become... it really is fucking shit!

You know what the funny part is of your post and behaviour: you ask us mods to censor other people in your thread and if we don't do it you bitch about how controlled this site has become. See the contradiction?

And about the seel typo. Well, you misstyped it twice and I was not bitching about it but i was more curious if this is a slang word I don't know. English is not my native tongue you know but hey, if it makes you feel better calling me all those names in the second post because of that, go on. You can be glad I don't warn people when they call me names but I sure think it's a rather stupid an immature behaviour.

I reckon this thread should be moved to Off-topic / Freestyle :rolleyes::lol:

Coming to think of it, this has become one of the most wicked, interesting and constructive threads lately.

I say we all drop our highly appreciated opinions about the supply/demand & buyer/seller relationships. For no specific reason, though. Just for the fun of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming to think of it, this has become one of the most wicked, interesting and constructive threads lately.

+1 I cannot believe what I am reading! :lol:

Although, it kind of competes with the Metaphysic Records in trouble thread...