A Rainy Day in EthniCity

abasio

Today in Japan it was rainy. It is infact rainy season! But it is not rainy inside my head. Not with music like this!

Tracklist

1. Jaia - Evolving to Outside

2. Puff Dragon - Born to Be Wild

3. Kaya Project - Good Morning London

4. Synaesthesia - Outland

5. Cell - Zaz

6. Puff Dragon - Qi Gong

7. Jairamji - Temple

8. Takagi Masakatsu - Raja

9. Mystical Sun - Waters of Life

10. Synaesthesia - Intelligence Dream

11. Makyo - Clarity (Melting Snow Mix)

Link

Time: 1:38:12

It got rid of my cold a bit :)

anyway, Enjoy

downloading

it is rainy overhere too and it seems like it will not change any moment soon. Bad weekend prospects like that... ahwell, rainy festival can be nice too : )

very nice abasio, thank you ^^i'd rather wish the sun was shining and i would be dreaming away while smoking my joint on those tunes tho

Guest The Journey Man Project

I like most of it... the star is really nice and uptempo... I'd love to hear you do a mix of just pure Dakini stuff... you do yours first and I"ll do mine muahaha... ;)

rain is over about a hour ago , see clouds but the rest of the sky is clrear , the sun is shining

its time to make some more vivid and colorful , shining and positive grooves

Cheers guys :D

I like most of it... the star is really nice and uptempo... I'd love to hear you do a mix of just pure Dakini stuff... you do yours first and I"ll do mine muahaha... ;)

I'm getting on this! You should expect it in the next few weeks if I get the time!

Guest The Journey Man Project

deal.. I'm getting onto it as well... will be intersting to see each others choices... hey let's actually set a date to upload so we don;t change our tracks or anything...

deal.. I'm getting onto it as well... will be intersting to see each others choices... hey let's actually set a date to upload so we don;t change our tracks or anything...

Okay!

I will meet you at Leicester Square at Noon on the Evening of Sunday the 15th! I will be the one carrying a balloon & a Dakini mix! Bring yours, and remember. Mum's the Word!!

thanks for sharing, i'll let u know soon how i like it, tracklist is excellent!

thanks for sharing, i'll let u know soon how i like it, tracklist is excellent!

Cool! But your mixes are really good so it might sound a wee bit amateurish to you :lol:

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

how's it coming along?

Finished it yet?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...