Strange speeding problem while listening to my own music

This is really strange, but whenever I want to listen to my own unmastered music on a different device other than my pc, whether it is mp3 or wav, it sounds like its got a faster tempo then originally set. I've tried listening on a home dvd player, cd player, ipod, but it allways sounds faster. I don't know whats the issue here. Anyone else having these problems, know the solution? :unsure:

This is really strange, but whenever I want to listen to my own unmastered music on a different device other than my pc, whether it is mp3 or wav, it sounds like its got a faster tempo then originally set. I've tried listening on a home dvd player, cd player, ipod, but it allways sounds faster. I don't know whats the issue here. Anyone else having these problems, know the solution? :unsure:

This happens sometimes... try listening with someone else's ears.

The track might sound a bit different when you hear it from different sources, but I have not come across and issue of tempo change.It could be posssible, that some elements in the song might fake the song being faster or slower but listening it on different sources will not change the tempo.

:unsure:

if you listened a faster tune before, it'll sound slower. if you listened to a slower piece before, it'll sound faster. also, it depends on mood. dont you think that also other music sometimes sounds slower, sometimes faster to you?

No, I didn't mean that my own unmastered music sounds different from commercial music. I mean I can for example play my wav file in an mp3 player like winamp or qcd player or windows media player, then i go and listen to the same wave file on my portable cd player or my home dvd system and it really is faster. Maybe it has something to do with the track not being mastered. Or maybe I have a soundcard issue of some sort..

I'll try comparing the track in winamp and the original project file in the sequencer and I'll report here. Maybe it's just a problem with my drivers..

No, I didn't mean that my own unmastered music sounds different from commercial music. I mean I can for example play my wav file in an mp3 player like winamp or qcd player or windows media player, then i go and listen to the same wave file on my portable cd player or my home dvd system and it really is faster. Maybe it has something to do with the track not being mastered. Or maybe I have a soundcard issue of some sort..

I'll try comparing the track in winamp and the original project file in the sequencer and I'll report here. Maybe it's just a problem with my drivers..

this is bcos of the difference in speakers. u might have off beat Hihat in ur track right? when u play ur track in other system the hi frequency is coming out more n Hi hat is more visible or highlitened. when the hihat is more visible after the kick we feel like tempo is more, when it is less in volume it feels slower to or brain

I seem to have found the answer. I have this LG DVD system, and it looks like its got speeding problems, not just with my tracks. I've noticed it kinda speeds up and slows down during playing like its not reading the disk properly. Probably cos its cheap heh. Well I'm glad I sorted this out, I almost thought there was something wrong with my pc.

Thanks for all your help tho :)