abasio

Sienis - From A Nutter Perspective  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get it?

• Hell Yeah it's fucking great!
    • Yes
    • No
    • Fuck no, fucking piece of shite!

Unfortunately dissapointing for me... Too much full on influences which is pretty strange because 1 year ago he played on a party of me and it was mad music (like the UDD tracks that were for download)... get some other Finnish/swedish cds instead...

Unfortunately dissapointing for me... Too much full on influences which is pretty strange because 1 year ago he played on a party of me and it was mad music (like the UDD tracks that were for download)... get some other Finnish/swedish cds instead...

severe but so true ...

Well I'm not really sure how I feel about this album yet.... but I was disappointed I must say, not nearly as experimental as other Gi'iwa releases (no matter the mastering or mixing :P )... I need to listen to it on some prober head-phones! :unsure:

but expect more full on and less suomi (or forest for that matter) influences!

After the sattel battle album I was expecting alot of this one, so in the beginning I was a little dissapointed but now I'm liking some of the tracks (better then average) some are boring though. I think you should try it, and if you don't have the sattel battle album yet get that one too

If you like fullon you won't be dissapointed hypothetical you never heard his album from 1997 I think,

but probably you have so

listen to it as it is his first album,

throw away the expectations build on his first album,

and then after a more objective listen compared to other morning fullon released this year it's not that bad at all....

• 11 months later...

I am so glad I got this, it's so good! Gi'iwa is definitely on my watch list. Their output is not so high so I'm sure they will keep the quality up :D

Highly recommended along with the Sattel Battle album ;)

Sorry guys but this has nothing to do with full on!!!

Just because it has some fast basslines doesn't mean it's full on. It has some full on influences, but it's far away from call it full on or semi-full on IMO.

Anyway it's a great album, but it could be done even better IMO. 8.5/10

Been umming and ahhing over this one here

should I get it or not?

Not my style.... It's listenable, but thats it.. Its driven almost by the bass alone(to much bass imo) its bouncy and danceable, but i don't enjoy listening to it otherwise.... Hell, its taste bro, i know alot of people like it, so why don't you just dl a mp3 copy, and then buy if you like?

Edit: ahh only read the first post, didn't see you already got it :D

Only people i know who hates simpsons are girls :ph34r: And apparently melancholy as well :lol:

I don't know anyone who hates the simpsons. Really I don't.

Remember when full on used to mean high energy music & not bassline ridden uninspired fullon?

Seinis is Full on, not fullon :ph34r:

yeah seinis has that ability to create music which is dancefloor oriented and very psychedelic . i would just call this psytrance and steer clear of the cliches.

Remember when full on used to mean high energy music & not bassline ridden uninspired fullon?

Seinis is Full on, not fullon :ph34r:

Well you're right , but I think you got my point here.

I'm talking about the specific psytrance genre and not about what it's the real Full On.

In that description 80% of Goa tracks are Full On. :|)