best of the rhino years vol.1

Guest The Journey Man Project

who has this? is it good? dhould I get it? I like flyin rhino sounds but need to know if this is a good one to have...

To be honest, i almost got tears in my eyes of nostalgia when listening to this... Nothing to be ashamed of, is it? It really reminds me of the good "old days", and it really prooves that 99.9% of todays psytrance is just pure garbage compared to this... If you have collected all the Flying Rhino releases, this is not a "must have", but if you haven't got them, you have no choice but to grab this one.... It brings me right into the mood I miss to be in todays dancefloors... :posford:

mmmm an compilation of all the Slinky track would be awesome... but it says on Saikosunds a track called Jammy Mutants, thoguht iwas originally under a differetn artist name? on the original second flight? :unsure:

Have you noticed that this releases is actually called Best of the Rhino years vol 1? Let's hope there's actually going to be a second volume.

I have been speculating about the same thing.... I think there will be! GIVE us more SLINKY B)

Sweet. That would be top banana!

As long as it's not unreleased for a reason <_<

Just my thoughts actually.... hmm we will just have to wait and see! :drama:

but there should be no reason to release rubbish should there?! :unsure:

but there should be no reason to release rubbish should there?! :unsure:

In my opinion, even if those unreleased didn't reach the standard of other tracks by Slinky Wizard back in the days, I'm sure those tracks sounds a million times better than most of the psytrance being released today, so it's no problem with me... I'm ready for more Slinky tunes no matter what.....! :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :clapping:

I read on a site not long ago, Alpha I don't know what... That Technossomy would re-release their album... AND a second album with their unreleased tracks... (so that were like 7-8 unreleaseds at least)

Now that would be awesome if they would release that! :D

To be honest, this cd was not bad, but not so good either... the Rhinos released better stuff for sure (First Flight, Blue Planet, Green Nuns, Black Rhino, Air Born,...)