Cosmosis - Psychedelica Melodica

Helios909 (rx7style)

That melody from Dance of the cosmic serpent awfully reminds me on melody from Etnica's Screaming Butterfly. Coincidence?

more the crop circle track...

I love those kind of spirals...

very nice release, one of the best fullon releases I ever heard and most influenced with goatrance,

not considering how big influenced by goatrance elements but the contrast is more compared to other morning fullon imo...

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 years later...

"Oh c'mon, you gotta admit this is cool?!?"

I will do no such thing. This is the Luke Skywalker of psytrance. Not because Cosmosis is a jedi and possesses the force, but because like Mark Hamill it just didn't age well.

qc3ROa4.jpg

Oof.

When it first came out I was in love with Dance of the Cosmic Serpent, but even that has lost it's pop. Their classic material will always be king for me, but coming back to this revealed how full-on it was. So with this album you have to add them in with the likes of MFG, Transwave, and Pleiadians as masters of the past who dove headlong into a shallow full-on pool. I don't find anything special here any longer.

ebqQF0Q.jpg

"Use the force Cosmosis...to open the bottle of Goa Viagara."

Mdk