Electrypnose-Where Do We go?

the best way to heal from your addiction is therapy... :P

I am your doctor today... And I tell you, go and sit the rest of the day behind your pc... And make more music like on Subliminal Melancholies! :D the uptempo tracks were mostly not my style, but your downtempo is awesome! :) perfect melodies, dreamy and full of emotions! :)

When will there be more ambient of you? :D

All the best with the new album ;)

Joske/Suntrip

""try to make something new and innovative.""

sorry, the next steps i'm working on are to make "formated", "uninovative" and "boring" sound.

but if i work hard, i can make a "good boring track"

muarf

Hey... come on...

Frankly speaking, your faster side isn't my cup of tea and I can't see the difference between your older and newer tracks, that's why I said that.

You've got around 40 tracks on compilations and 4 albums released in the last 3 years + numerous free tracks and albums. That's HUGE.

I'll take my words back and I won't tell you what to do, time will tell.

I am your doctor today... And I tell you, go and sit the rest of the day behind your pc... And make more music like on Subliminal Melancholies! :D the uptempo tracks were mostly not my style, but your downtempo is awesome! :) perfect melodies, dreamy and full of emotions! :)

Agreed Anoebis.

sorry, the next steps i'm working on are to make "formated", "uninovative" and "boring" sound.

but if i work hard, i can make a "good boring track"

C'mon man. Now what kind of being humorous in a sense (or not) reply is that? You're very talented. Via this link is to one of the top best post 21st century chill albums I have heard. No exaggeration. My review says it all. I am honest to everyone whether famous or not whom I know or post stuff about.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/aja/aja1cd006.html

And Perce Oreille is beautiful. It's just so dreamy. I love it. And it's one of my favorite Electrypnose tracks to date next to Neverending Story and Tripad.

So in short our intentions are good. We mean well. We just don't want to see you get burned out like some other artists and make less magical music, that's all. :)

Good luck on your future works, whatever they be. So now you're developing a fanbase across the world. As an artist, continue to see reactions, trust your heart, and make music you feel passionate about. I thought Subliminal Melancholies was a passionate, strong album. It's very sensitive and real. Many people seem to have enjoyed and continue to enjoy it. :)

Regarding the faster stuff, I really liked the final third of Oscillate on the Crazy Goblins And Wicked Pixie comp. from 6:00 forward. Those melodies are good and they compliment the more dymanic mixing work and atmosphere.

hehe.. no worries.

just take my words with some relativity as i take yours.

if you don't like the job, it's not a big deal.. i often don't like it either.

and the fact that some of you like some sides of the project and don't get attracted by the others.. it's normal.

in some other places, i meet people who don't like the chill side, they take the "subliminal melancholies" like

cheap melodic stuffs.. and they ask me just to play as hardcore as i could.

well, tastes and colors like we say.

i'm just working my ass off to make new stuffs and try to be innovative.

trying new production ways, trying anything i can in any kind of music my studio let me experiment.

it was just a bit rough to me when i read "try to make something new and innovative"...

sorry for my reaction, i know it is supposed to encourage me to do better !.. what i want of course.

boom

What is wrong with being hyperproductive if you are making good music ? Everything that I have heard of him was more than good, I only found few tracks on compilations bland, but those 2 albums are very good, cyber full on psychedelic stuff and I still haven't heard his downtempo album. I quite like his wacko, deranged style, he has perfect production and lots of energy, it is more than satisfying that he makes more of such music than less. -_-

agree, and is this album any good?

I've not heard your previous up tempo albums but I had a quick listen to this in quintrix today & loved it.

I bought it & I'm listening to it now!

Cool crazy stuff!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

From what i heard of it (listened to it a few times), I really enjoyed what i heard. The first cd is a very cool style, showing all Vince's talent in making dark psy but without being too dark or gloomy, iinstead it's more focused on the full on and crazy side of music. The second cd is more melodic, morning stuff but sometimes cheesy IMO. I think it's really worth checking out. hope i helped :)