Doof Rekords helps...

Guest The Journey Man Project

I just ordered the new V.A - "Phunkcore" and was wondering if there were any other must have compilations from this label...

yeah whatever... know somebody here who has an open mind... please respond... people like Pavel can go jump...

oops now he'll call me a Jew hater :drama:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah whatever... know somebody here who has an open mind... please respond... people like Pavel can go jump...

oops now he'll call me a Jew hater :drama:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, if you were jew hater you'd hate Doof Records. I'll call you a turd though. And BTW records is with C not with K.

no shit sherlock... and all you could come up with is turd? dude!! Come on!! obviously scared tocall me anything worse? I have a feeling that you meant a naughty word for femal genitals :lol:

Well, I wouldn't call them essential but

CCL - Unleash the Beast

&

VA - Forest

are worth having.

Well it depends, if you think only the best music ever is worth buying & own only 3 CDs, then you might not think so.

Don't know if it makes much of a difference if it's only sublabel, the U-Recken is really worth to check out if you like full-on. It's one if the best albums from 2006, it has really grown on me.