Track in progress: Xiphiaz - You are God

xiphiaz

Hey everyone, I'm back again with another track in progress (; Just like it's supposed to be!

This one's like my others, melodic, atmospheric and fullony. Started about four hours ago and this is what I've got, with the help of a couple of beers.

Edit: btw, I love legato. (:

Length: 10:19

Size: 24 Mb

Bitrate: 320

Xiphiaz - you are God

Size: 14.1 Mb

Bitrate: 192

Xiphiaz - you are God

Feedback would be much appreciated, more than usual since I've been idle for so long :P

Thanks!

Nice stuff, I like it. Intro part is very nice. You made this in just 4 hours? Amazing melodies too. Is it final tho? It feels like it needs to be longer, but thats just my opinion.

Thanks Malevol (:

Yeah, I made it in about 4 hours last night, and I spent a couple of hours tuning and such this morning. So nothing is final, the arrangment can be a lot better, and I think I have to include another melody too (: So as I said, it's not finished yet, it will be longer! Around 10 mins I'd say.

Thanks again for your feedback, much appreciated! =)

Hi mate...

Really liked the intro part...really exciting!

When the beat comes in...it's really massive...strong enough...

Really trippy tune you have here...good potential...

Melodies are very catchy and i liked it a lot!

Just try to finish this track...you just GOT to! :-)

PEACE

BTW: Legato is cool... :-)

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone (: I really appreciate it, and I'm working on the final version now.

Cheers! :)

plz finish it man, i like it very much!

i wz listening all the time today on the train, it fitted perfectly

and i'm a sucker for dreamy pads and emo stuff :rolleyes:

just needs a good outro that's all ... or maybe some extension/add-on.. dunno..

i could master it a bit for you! :)

grtz

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks strydr, and it would be cool with some mastering (:

And btw, I think I'm done with a beta-finished version of the track:

The new part is from 7:00 and forth.

Xiphiaz - you are God

Xiphiaz - you are God

Tell me what you think (: Thanks!

Thanks strydr, and it would be cool with some mastering (:

And btw, I think I'm done with a beta-finished version of the track:

The new part is from 7:00 and forth.

Xiphiaz - you are God

Xiphiaz - you are God

Tell me what you think (: Thanks!

saw it was you imeedtialty downloaded the 320 version. ok lets start. the oforia type sound effects in the beginning are cool, but you can see the 4 hours of work shine because you just loop it. throw a lil variety in there to change it up. the pad is cool, but it needs some backup, another pad to throw even more on it. its a cool melody but once again the 4 hours shines here. you need to combine your skill of putting that touch on it, that uplifting yet almost movie soundtrack sounding pad touch and get me absorbed into the track like big moves and keep that big melody for the big melody. until then get it there with what you do, some sweet sounds. this is hot, but i know you can do better, gotta be a toughguy on this one and give it out of a potential scale for you a 5 out of 10.

this is a direct order soldier, sit down and focus on a track like you did with big moves. you see what happened didnt you. i wanna download another amazing track from you to put on my ipod.

saw it was you imeedtialty downloaded the 320 version. ok lets start. the oforia type sound effects in the beginning are cool, but you can see the 4 hours of work shine because you just loop it. throw a lil variety in there to change it up. the pad is cool, but it needs some backup, another pad to throw even more on it. its a cool melody but once again the 4 hours shines here. you need to combine your skill of putting that touch on it, that uplifting yet almost movie soundtrack sounding pad touch and get me absorbed into the track like big moves and keep that big melody for the big melody. until then get it there with what you do, some sweet sounds. this is hot, but i know you can do better, gotta be a toughguy on this one and give it out of a potential scale for you a 5 out of 10.

this is a direct order soldier, sit down and focus on a track like you did with big moves. you see what happened didnt you. i wanna download another amazing track from you to put on my ipod.

Wow, thanks Lu Bu (: This is the kind of feedback I want, and I got pretty inspired to work more on it aswell, and so I will. I'm usually a bit sloppy with my tracks, I make one melody, loop it, add some breaks and then it's done, mostly because when I create something that I think is pretty cool, I'm very eager to get feedback on it. And that halts the production quite a lot. But then again, sometimes you feel you're done with the track, and you get feedback like this that makes you think twice (: I'm going to spend a lot more time on this one!

Thanks again!

Wow, thanks Lu Bu (: This is the kind of feedback I want, and I got pretty inspired to work more on it aswell, and so I will. I'm usually a bit sloppy with my tracks, I make one melody, loop it, add some breaks and then it's done, mostly because when I create something that I think is pretty cool, I'm very eager to get feedback on it. And that halts the production quite a lot. But then again, sometimes you feel you're done with the track, and you get feedback like this that makes you think twice (: I'm going to spend a lot more time on this one!

Thanks again!

hey I only say it because i listened to big moves twice in a row on my ipod yesterday and i plan on doing it again today for my workout. I like your sound I know your talented but I also can tell you wanna rush it because being a pimp is no stranger to you. i wanna help in anyway i can, i cant make a track, ive tried and i suck, i always will. but you can and i want another one like bigmoves so i can have more on my ipod. you could be insane at this because you know exactly what to do and how things are done and what a listener wants to hear, and your knowledge of this makes you tire quickly, but you have to understand not everyone knows this of you, so you have to convince us with your skills.

kind of like how i know im going to crush my next opponent but i let it be known by knocking him out fast as possible, instead of doing it in the 4th round and saying well i could have done this, people who know me know its true, but if you dont know me your not really gonna believe it, and even if you did, WHY.. just do it!!!!!!!!! :)