Your collection's info

Ormion

1. Your total collection number (including everything: cds,vinyls,tapes etc. from every music genre).

2. Your Psytrance & Psychill (all genres) number (including everything: cds,vinyls,tapes etc).

3. Your total cd collection number (every music genre).

4. Your total cd Psytrance & Psychill (all genres) number.

5. First Psytrance or Psychill release you bought and when.

6. Fav Psytrance or Psychill release in your collection.

7. Most important Psytrance or Psychill release in your collection and why.

8. The most rare Psytrance or Psychill in your collection.

9. Albums/Compilations balance.

10. Do you support artists from your country. Do you buy their releases?

Bonus question: Do you download Psy for free?

1. I don't have vinyls, tapes (well any more) so it's the same with my cd number. Around 410.

2. 348 if I remember correctly.

3. The same with 1.

4. The same with 2.

5. Pulse 6 but they stole it from me the same day so it doesn't count. First release Distance To Goa 4,5 & 6 Box in 2000.

6. Too many... Sorry, can't find just one except from IFO... Oh, wait I don't own IFO! :o

7. Distance To Goa 4. First Psytrance cd in my Hi-Fi. Uh, memories...

8. Audela album (222 copies), then Durdom & Hate compilations (500 copies). Maybe some of my Goa cds are pretty rare today, not sure though.

9. Albums 40%/Compilations 60%. Not in purpose though.

10. If I like the style then yes!

BQ. No.

ONLY ORIGINAL

C'mon your turn it's fun! :rolleyes:

1. Your total collection number (including everything: cds,vinyls,tapes etc. from every music genre).

2. Your Psytrance & Psychill (all genres) number (including everything: cds,vinyls,tapes etc).

1. Your total collection number (including everything: cds,vinyls,tapes etc. from every music genre)

Around 1200 cds

60 vinyls

5 tapes or so :)

1050 goa/chill cds

60 vinyls

5 tapes :)

1200 cds that means

Around 700 old school cds

130 Ambient/chill cds

100 dark/forest trancd ds

70 finish freak cds

50 full on, progressive, non defined trance

75 normal trance cds

50 Rave, techno cds

25 Acid cds

1050 cds

Bypass Unit - Green Dreams in 1998

6. Fav Psytrance or Psychill release in your collection

it changes all the time

at this moment my top 3 is something like

Etnica - Alien Protein

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Asia 2001 - Live

7. Most important Psytrance or Psychill release in your collection and why

Goa Head 6, my second goa cd, and then I released... this is IT! :)

No idea...?

Probably Moon Tribe or Psy-Nergy on Blue Moon Records

35% album

65% comp I think

Only if they make good music... Which means no in my case, only Belgian trance cd I have is from Concentrix...

No, unless it is legal

1. Your total collection number (including everything: cds,vinyls,tapes etc. from every music genre)

Around 1200 cds

60 vinyls

5 tapes or so

1050 goa/chill cds

60 vinyls

5 tapes

1200 cds that means

Around 700 old school cds

130 Ambient/chill cds

100 dark/forest trancd ds

70 finish freak cds

50 full on, progressive, non defined trance

75 normal trance cds

50 Rave, techno cds

25 Acid cds

1050 cds

Bypass Unit - Green Dreams in 1998

it changes all the time

at this moment my top 3 is something like

Etnica - Alien Protein

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Asia 2001 - Live

Goa Head 6, my second goa cd, and then I released... this is IT!

No idea...?

Probably Moon Tribe or Psy-Nergy on Blue Moon Records

35% album

65% comp I think

Only if they make good music... Which means no in my case, only Belgian trance cd I have is from Concentrix...

No, unless it is legal

Cool Anoebis! :) 1050 Psy cds? Oh, I'm so jealous... :(

430 CDs, 150 vinyls, and 60 tapes...

Around 370 CDs, 90 vinyls, 40 tapes.

Around 430 CDs.

Around 280 old school albums and V.A.s, around 40 chill out/downtempo releases, and some suomi releases- around 50 I'd say.

Astral Projection- The astral files, bought in Vienna back around Christmas time in 1996... I thought it was all techno music back then... :rolleyes: Maian Dream is still my favorite A.P. track ever since the first time I heard it.

Pleiadians- I.F.O., Jaia- Blue energy, Etnica- The juggeling alchemists under the black light, Etnica- Plastic EP (CD Maxi), Koxbox- Forever after, Crop Circles- Lunar civilization 12"...

V.A. The Truth Of Communication (1996) (Matsuri Productions), because this is where I heard Time Dilation for the first time, fell off my chair, banged my head and my whole world got permanently shook!!! And then V.A. Yellow Compilation (T.I.P. Records) (1995), because it contains Teleport, Waiting For A New Life, Shamanix and Lunar Juice all in one place!!!

Crop Circles- Lunar Civilization 12" (1997) (Auracle Records), Hunab Ku- Magik universe (2000) (Blue Moon Productions HQ)

I'd say around 180 proper, full lenght albums, and something under 100 compilations...

Hm, the last time there was a release published by a croatian producer, naturally I bough it. Although I'd have a tough time remembering when did this actually take place... Help! :unsure:

Sometimes, but anything, and I do mean anything that I like, I will eventually buy! But I don't use those p2p programes a lot, since I'm not a music freak to an extent that I have to listen to it 24/7... My music taste mostly revolves around CDs I already own, otherwise I would have never bought them- Duh!

EDIT: Damn Anoebis, you make me look like a street corner begger... <_<

Cool Anoebis! :) 1050 Psy cds? Oh, I'm so jealous... :(

ah well, I will sell 200 soon, not all of them are really good you know... quality over quantity then! :) But don't forget i'm collecting for 10 years, which is like 100 cds a year, average... and I sometimes could buy complete collections, so like that it is faster... :)

all i know is my total cd's are over 10 000

tapes 2000

vinyls 300

don't know my total psy as can't get access to my discogs and to busy to count at the moment as for some reason my collection has now gone private?

never did this how does this happen?

first disc was total eclipse violent relaxation in 1996

most rare would have to be the blue moon s i guess

most important would have to be my first

favorite will always be all my rhinos

always support artists from my countries

new zealand - freq, protean, aethyr

australia - all the labels - psy-harmonics, demon tea, gi'iwa and the past ones wms,edgecore etc

most the artists you guys know

have only downloaded legaly - antiscarp etc

please help with my discogs senario baffled as why this has happened

thanks

Okay, first of all I think I might have the SMALLEST music collection of you all! At least concerning psy!

And I'm going to check this thread frequently to confirm that...

(1.: ) The TOTAL number of releases (CDs+vinyls+tapes) I own is: 220.

(2.: ) 62 releases are PSY - 42 CDs, 19 vinyls and 1 is a tape :)

(3.: ) The total number of CDs I possess is 135.

(4.: ) I have 42 psy CDs.

(5.: ) The first psy release I bought was Goa-Head 13. That was at the end of 2001. Bought it at a CD flea market, but it was still not that cheap...

(6.: ) Difficult. Very difficult. I have some that I like a really big lot despite it's such a small collection. That's the point: I try to only buy releases that are really promising or sounding good to me. I can't really answer that question. Seriously.

(7.: ) Again, hard to answer. But that could probably be VA - Earthtrance because it made me so happy back then that I got this gem so cheap and it has great songs on it that I listened relatively often to (it was my second psy CD), so I already connect memories to it :)

(8.: ) That must be the Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger (Promo) ... or the Shiva Chandra - Spicy Moments tape ... but I think the promo is more rare...

(9.: ) I have 19 compilations. The rest are albums or vinyl singles.

(10.: ) Not really. When local acts are good I support them by maybe going to their gigs ... but I don't have a single album of a local act.

According to Discogs my collection counts 1461 items. I guess it's bigger in the end since I have a box with old records from my mom that I haven't added and there are also several non-psy items I haven't added or that are not discogs.

I'm not quite sure about the very first release, among the first were the followings: v/A - A Taste Of Dragonfly, v/A - Mushroom Trance 3, v/A - Goa Classix 3, Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom

Hard to say, Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushrooms probaly. I love that album.

Also hard to say, I guess I go for the Alcyone vinyl from Pleiadians, it looks awesome, the song itself is also nice, got it for a rather good price and it's by far the rarest item I own.

See above

Yes, I tend to buy Swiss releases even when I think they are only mediocre. But since more and more stuff from Swiss artists is coming out I'm not able to buy everything. I do have to like it at least a bit.

Yes, started to do so recently but I delete the stuff I don't like and buy the rest sooner or later.

About the rest of the question: how do you people know that?! Is that visible in discogs somewhere or did you count all the stuff by yourself?

cds: 680

vinyls: 20

tapes: 0

mp3: tens of thousands

cds: 650

vinyls: 18

tapes: 0

mp3: tens of thousands

I think it was Hallucinogen - LSD CDS, end of 1995

Pleiadians - IFO

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Filteria - Heliopolis

Etnica - Alien Protein

Crop Circles' unreleased album for an obvious reason.

If we're talking about a release, then it's Hallucinogen's Twisted because it opened my eyes :rolleyes:

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional (Intastella issue)

I have Infinity Hertz also...and a pocketful of other rare stuff from 95-97 héhéhé

(Makes me think Anoebis forgot to tell you he has Infinity Hz TWO, but he's too shy to tell)

70/30 %

Psytrance is dead in France. Remaining artists are not my taste.

Nevertheless I support Khetzal as he makes wonderful dreamy psychedelic goatrance and he's a Suntrip artist :)

No I didn't buy his album, I offered myself one :wank:

Yes, everything that's released, then I buy everything I really like from it, and archive the rest.

Damn Technossomy, you make me look like a street corner begger... :lol::lol:

there is no gloat here it is more of a hinderance than anything for instance if i want to find some classic jazz

eg woody herman i have to go into my jazz and classical boxes under the house (no room anymore in the house)

and if i miss it well lets just say some times i just give up.

once bought over 800 cd's at a garage sale for $200 and mars was mentioning infinity hz, found that in there still sealed :blink: as well as a beat up poor condition synthetic flesh so i think those two paid for them alone let alone the others (mainly death metal)

let alone the insurance. only started downloading some stuff a year ago (wish i had of sooner) but as you all know is still go crazy once in a while.

anyone know why my collection has gone private?????

without me doing anything

According to Discogs my collection counts 1461 items. I guess it's bigger in the end since I have a box with old records from my mom that I haven't added and there are also several non-psy items I haven't added or that are not discogs.

I'm not quite sure about the very first release, among the first were the followings: v/A - A Taste Of Dragonfly, v/A - Mushroom Trance 3, v/A - Goa Classix 3, Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom

Hard to say, Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushrooms probaly. I love that album.

Also hard to say, I guess I go for the Alcyone vinyl from Pleiadians, it looks awesome, the song itself is also nice, got it for a rather good price and it's by far the rarest item I own.

See above

Yes, I tend to buy Swiss releases even when I think they are only mediocre. But since more and more stuff from Swiss artists is coming out I'm not able to buy everything. I do have to like it at least a bit.

Yes, started to do so recently but I delete the stuff I don't like and buy the rest sooner or later.

About the rest of the question: how do you people know that?! Is that visible in discogs somewhere or did you count all the stuff by yourself?

i only know because of my insurance as my company wanted a list made up of what i own

only took about 3 months

don't know about my psy exactly as

1. i can no longer see my total only add up the pages

2. there is so much i have not added to it over the years just starting to lose track doesn't help when trading :angry:

There is absolutely no way I can be bothered to calculate that =) If someone feels like doing it for me, feel free to come by and start counting... Really, I would like to know. If someone's going to Stockholm and has nothing to do, there's always this =)

anyone know why my collection has gone private?????

without me doing anything

This apparantly happens if you've got an unpaid Discogs invoice. Have you sold through Discogs and not paid the sellers fee? Can you change you collection to public in the settings or is it greyed out?

This apparantly happens if you've got an unpaid Discogs invoice. Have you sold through Discogs and not paid the sellers fee? Can you change you collection to public in the settings or is it greyed out?

Ok let's say it Ukiro, you have 2000 or 2500 vinyls that fill up a whole room of yours, I know that for sure. The day you have an ant invasion you'll tear your hair off...no you don't have hair <_<

There is absolutely no way I can be bothered to calculate that =) If someone feels like doing it for me, feel free to come by and start counting... Really, I would like to know. If someone's going to Stockholm and has nothing to do, there's always this =)

+1 I have stopped counting.

1. some 10 maybe?

2. around 10 maybe?

3. perhaps 10?

4. could be 10...

5. got alien protein [blueroom] for free with Distance To Goa 3 CD1 and Destination Goa - The Eighth Chapter CD1 aswell :lol: alien protein :wub:

6. alien protein

7. alien protein

8. probably tip - tribadelic meltdown ep and eat static - inanna ep, bot vinyl and not too rare, but none of cd's i own come close to them imo :D

9. 1 album, 3eps on vinyl and the rest are va's on cd.

10. no artists here

yes.

btw, ormion, you dont have to put

[b][/b]
after every line youve posted, its enough to have
[b]
at the beggining of text you want to be bold and
[/b]
at the end of it :)

Ok let's say it Ukiro, you have 2000 or 2500 vinyls that fill up a whole room of yours, I know that for sure. The day you have an ant invasion you'll tear your hair off...no you don't have hair <_<

ants allready been there :ph34r:

btw, ormion, you dont have to put

CODE

after every line youve posted, its enough to have

CODE

at the beggining of text you want to be bold and

CODE

at the end of it

Hey! I know that! :D (Just don't ask me why I didn't do it)

1. about 375 cds. No vinyls.

2.same as one

3.same as one

4.same as one (all of my music falls under psy, goa, ambient, chillout etc...)

5.Electronic High 2-Solstice Japan, sometime in 2002

6. Cosma-Nonstop

7. All of my Arcadia cds, because Arcadia doesnt exist anymore and I think most of them are out of print.

8. I dont think I have any rare ones that I know of.

9. 60% albums 40% comps.

10. I try to support artists from all countries around the globe.

Bonus question: I never download psy, I have to go out and buy the real thing.

214 (according to discogs count) - probably a bit less because I always forget to remove stuff I sell. :P

MFG - New Kind Of World. 1999 probably.

MFG Albums, Pleiadians, Psy Vibes 4, Suntrip stuff.

Hard to say. Really.

Future Prophecy - Seeds of Rage

The Japanese Experience

Cosmic Tramp - Nomad Steps

50-50?

I don't care.

Yes.

About 100 cds, which of about half is pie-related.

First cd I bought was Ubar Tmar's Fusion... although I paid quite a lot money from it, I still don't regret as it regularly spins in the player and sounds utterly fantastic.

Fav'e eh? Like asking which of your balls you prefer. I'm instantly thinking of Koxbox's Dragon Tales which I think is perfect from a to z. However I sold it for a crazy good price.

So my answer after all rethorics would be... Aavepyörä - Electro Fluoro Punx

will change after I get the Hallucinogen albums. :)

The rarest thing in my collection would be the Etnica debut album, or perhaps a 15-cd box called "The History Of The House Sound Of Chicago".

Very little compilations, they so rarely are great overall.

I support my own alcohol drinking first, if I have money I might go to suomi gig.

Around 450 cds

20 vinyls

30 tapes

380 cds ambient-chill/goa-psytrance/progressive

20 cds drum n bass

30 cds trance

20 cds electronic/other

15 vinyls ambient-chill/goa-psytrance/progressive

5 vinyls electronic/other

30 tapes ambient-chill/goa-psytrance/progressive

150 cds ambient-chill

100 cds oldscholl goa

130 cds psytrance/progressive

20 cds drum n bass

30 cds trance

20 cds electronic/other

15 vinyls ambient-chill/goa-psytrance/progressive

5 vinyls electronic/other

30 tapes ambient-chill/goa-psytrance/progressive

380 cds

Astral Projection - Trust in Trance (i bought it in 1997)

Well here's my top 5 (generally all the albums from Astral Projection are my fav)

1. Astral Projection - In the mix (generally all the albums from Astral Projection are my fav so i told this cause it have the best tracks from them)

2. Aes Dana - Aftermath (generally everything from ultimae database)

3. Bluetech - Sines And Singularities

4. Shulman - Random Thoughts

5. Atmos - Headcleaner

Everything from Astral Projection (these guys is the reaseon that i am in the scene)

No idea

60% albums

40% comps

Yeah if that is good yes why not? mmm...i think the last release from my country that i bought is the "FOG Lust"!!!Great work!!!

Its good sometimes to take a taste...

over 1000cds and 200 vinyl, no idea about number of tapes...

around 400-500, 100-150 being chill cds about 20psy/goa vinyl

around 1000

around 400-500

hmm I guess I bought Lone Deranger around 2000 before that i wasnt able to get original psy in Turkey (couldnt reach online shops and there are no physical shops in Turkey for psy)

Lone Deranger and Are you Shpongled?

Got some rarities but dont care much about collectioner values

Dont know but most probably one of my old goa releases

Psywise theyre quite close in other genres like rock and blues so little compilations mostly artist albums

Yeah anyone claims they re doing some sort of original music I try and get it

452. cd's, vinyls and tapes.

285. cd's, vinyls, tapes.

Sandman - Witchcraft (Matsuri) in 1998

Sandman - Witchcraft

Sandman - Witchcraft, too. coz it's the most fucking amazing release ever.

probably Future Prophecy - Future Prophecy (Big Foot). 14 people have it on discogs.

75 / 50

not really. there's not much good music from my country.

bonus: the only source i download from is archive.org