The Chemical Brothers

seraph

I remember going to a concert by them back in 99 or smt in Rio... Was really great! They were full active in their huge equipment table just running from one side to the other, and really cool synchronized projections behind them. The music was great too at the time

but since then I havent heard much of anything from them.. Maybe if I have the oportunity some day again I will check them out :rolleyes:

For what they are (a commercial techno-come-pop band) they're pretty good and always get the crowd going when they play live. I'm not a huge fan but quite like a couple of their tracks.

• 1 month later...

Well, "Surrender" and "Dig your own hole" are the two albums that I still trip on especially on the video "Setting Sun".

Those were the days wen the chems were pretty dark and crazy and it reflected in their music in a big way thats when there was this buzz about "Prodigy" wen dey came out wit their breakthrough album "Fat of the Land" and the chems were considered as a non-commercial, techno, psy-electronic grp. but now their music kinda sucks it's sad but it's true I jus checked out the latest video and it SUCKS AS MUCH AS THE TRACK DOES!

But m sure they r great performers wen it comes to having a live act.

Come with us is my favourite

I consider it to be their sgt peppers...

classic.

but their last 2 album were, uhm, not my cup of tea...

I disappreciate the Chemical Brothers enourmously, probably my least favorite electronic music group.

But carry on appreciating, I just wanted to throw this comment into the mix.

+1

I think I might even like Moby more.