2. Inner Vibrarion

3. Superstrings

4. Shivaya Voda

5. Keep It Clean

6. Wide Range Broadcasting

7. Proto Constructor

8. Spirit Of The Wind

9. Rapid Life System

This is the second solo album by Kindzadza, you all know him so no further bla bla bla

There is no use to review this track by track, because you are supposed to listen this from the beginning to the end..

The style is still Kindzadza like we know him, but more psychedelic and better production.. Yes it is possible!! It does have more glitches and some tracks even have real melodies :drama:

Further words can't discribe this perfection, that's why I'm gonna keep this review short.

The closest discription that I can give to this is that this is psychedelic fysics.

The real use of a review is to get an expectation from what you are going to get, so the only thing I should do is telling you how good this is, but I can't find the matching words :wank: .

So you will have to buy this and hear it for yourself.

One last sentence to convince you to get this is: this is, I can tell you this after listening one time to the complete album, the most psychedelic and intelligent piece of music I have ever heard.

*can't find the most enhanced word* to Leo!

I just got the CD in the post this morning so what I say here is based on my first impression. But I concur with much of what Jeller wrote.

For those that don't know what to expect, the one-pitch basslines and rhythmic white noise that characterised Kindzadza's first album are gone; instead he has gone down the Highko/ Cosmo route that a lot of darkpsy producers are making at the moment. But he does it better than anyone else. Whereas other such artists fill their music with random noises and sudden breaks that have the effect of confusing the listener and destroying the flow of the music, everything here fits together nicely and makes perfect sense. That he is able to make this happen without sacrificing the unpredictability that makes this kind of music appealing is a testament to the man's greatness. "Intelligent" is definitely a good word to describe this music - it may sound pretentious, but it's true.

Is it as good as Waves from Outer Space? It seems like a meaningless comparison to me since the styles are so different, but perhaps time will tell.

Fave tracks (so far): 3,4,8

Exactly my thoughts.. He knows what he is doing..

and Waves from Outter Space was very good, but I think it is way better.. more crazyness, but maybe less entrancing because of the glitches

it is different but that's a good thing that he keeps innovating

I was not suprised at the sound, its kind of what I was expecting from his V.A contributions.

I think he does this style much better than Highko and Cosmo. No annoying samples, more variation, less annoying/nervewrecking parts, more psychedlic imo.....and such a crystal clean sound :)

I really enjoyed the album, am sure that all the tracks are going to rip up many dancefloors this summer. I dont have any favorite tracks as yet, I agree with Jeller in that I like listening to the album as a whole.

Nice ;) If you like this style 9.5/10. If you dont still 6.5/10 because it definetly has some suprises for you and will keeping pushing and whipping you forwards.

After listening to the album a few more times I agree with the discription "psychedelic physics".

There's definitely something about this music that appeals to the physicist in me. I know a few physicists who are into Autechre, with which this has quite a lot in common.

There's definitely something about this music that appeals to the physicist in me. I know a few physicists who are into Autechre, with which this has quite a lot in common.

Hmm, wouldn't really say it has quite a lot in common. But maybe I can see a little bit of a 'similarity' (complete different music styles of course).

Anyways it seems quite a well-produced album so far, although I am not sure whether I could stand listening to it as a whole album or dance to it from start to finish. There are some nice trippy moments though, although as already said above it's not that entrancing, it's a different style of psy. So far I quite enjoy Superstrings track.

The closest discription that I can give to this is that this is psychedelic fysics.

Hehe I can see why you chose that desctiption and it's kind of accurate in a way.

Anyways it seems quite a well-produced album so far, although I am not sure whether I could stand listening to it as a whole album or dance to it from start to finish. There are some nice trippy moments though, although as already said above it's not that entrancing, it's a different style of psy. So far I quite enjoy Superstrings track.

Powerful, intense & crazy. Insane & futuristic.

7+/10

:)

it's true that it is not really entrancing, it is more like 'oh my god this is insane :blink:'-music

When he played his set in belgium in february I was really suprised that his new material was way better than his other stuff which is also really good, and you don't really go in a deep trance, but he lets you see every corner of the room :posford:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, first of all this album has the best production/mastering ever!

Second the album is great! Lev's music is much more mature than it used to be. Some years ago he just cared for the power but now his music is much more experimental.

Although it's not a masterpiece nor better that Psykovsky's Debut or Osom tracks is awesome psychedelic music.

Weird music for weird ppl. Rating coming soon.

BTW Shivaya Voda's last melody is great!

Oh... and we need AN OSOM ALBUM!!!

What do all of you find in dark music? :wacko:

I don't expect it's possible to explain what it is that people like about dark or any other kind of music. My advice to you is to get stoned, turn out the lights and listen to tracks 4-6 of the Nommos' Primal Meltdown or tracks 5-7 of Kindzadza's Waves from Outer Space. If you still don't understand why people like darkpsy after that then you should probably give up trying.

What do all of you find in dark music? :wacko:

the same thing I find in heavy metal. something primal. something that expresses the dark regions of my brain that cannot be expressed except through abrasive sound and power.

it's the same with the light fluffy shit. it projects the happy rainbows and hearts that fill the very void of my consciousness, only to be crushed again by the darkness!!! :ph34r:

ok i should really say, 'cause it's enjoyable to listen to :posford:

Whereas other such artists fill their music with random noises and sudden breaks that have the effect of confusing the listener and destroying the flow of the music, everything here fits together nicely and makes perfect sense.

exactly my thoughts on some of the music coming out of the darkpsy genre lately.

some of it is actualy not only good but brilliant. Which i guess turns some heads on some friends of mine, since i've been ranting on and on abuot how darkpsy sucks. but maybe the producers have grown up a bit.

It's going to be intressting listening to this album.

[EDIT]

I just listened a little and my first impression is that this is way to tense for me.

and it's not building nearly as much as i like. generaly like. whatever.

Ok, I can understand the influences of a psychedelic drug with certain music, but some "clean" people i know love dark to death.

Music like kindzadza and penta are barely listenable to ME, though i think Xenomorph is a genius.

Sorry if i was a bit harsh in my last post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hmmm... I never really paid attention to this release until now. I don't care for his previous work and generally find it too noisy for my preference.

The artist seems to have invested a large amount of time in the technical, mixing aspects and other various details of the production, of the album. I like details. But some of the sounds are a bit too in-my-face at times. The style here is very intense and chaotic, yet in organized patterns within evolving patterns.

Just hearing the samples becomes tiresome and tedious after a while, as if the music is overly complicated. But that's also what makes it so enticing and interesting at times. It's like giving your mind a workout. :)

Samples

http://saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6543

• 1 year later...