New Forum Rule.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nemo has kindly unbanned me so I can write this, my final post, and I'll cut straight to the chase. It's me who's threatening to file law suits against psynews if I see people talking about me as, frankly, I've had enough of it and believe me when I say I am deadly serious. That's it. Have a nice day.

:lol: sounds fimiliar :blink:

Since we opened this thread a few things have come to the light of day.

The posts that the ex-member are mentioning are neither Libel nor Slandering. The person that wrote the bad thing did NOT write a lie, but his personal opinion about an ex-member that could be considered a public figure. We have weighed all this, and we have been in touch with a lawyer for legal advice, and we are confident that nothing can happen to us in this case and that we have sufficient "proof" for a very waterproof case.

So, the only thing the member actually did wrong was to break a forum rule, and will therefor be receiving a warning accordingly. There have been worse name-calling than calling members wankers here on Psynews.

We are once again sorry for the inconvenience, but it was better to be on the safe side than on the sorry side. This still means you can not spread lies about people on this forum, and it will be frowned upon if you do!

This case is CLOSED, and so is the threat.

Yours sincerely,

The Psynews Admins and mods.