The official Simon "Hallucinogen" Godford

Oopie

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex with Reger.... You'll also get a nice smile after you cum :lol:

Sounds heavenly :rolleyes:

You know you only encourage them to further pollute this the-most-important-of-them-all thread? :rolleyes:

It's not that important! :rolleyes:

You're right. What I meant to post was :angry:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I think Simon is to be one of the most respected people in the world.

First of all he created two major original and innovating psychoactive albums with his project Hallucinogen.

Maybe these two albums (include IM's two albums) made a terrible impact on the ,,psyscene" in the late 90's like Astrix/GMS did with their full-on sound. But in heavens name, thats not their foult. why blame Simon or Astrix when you can blame youself. Even before I got in to the psychedelic trance dance music world, the only name I had heard of from other poeple in other ,,respected" music circles was Simon Posford/Hallucinogen. Not many psytrance names in the old (and new) days where known throughout the music industry for his talent like Simon (Maybe Simon was commercial in this sense. Like a old friend of mine who Dj'd trip/hip-hop disliked but respect much psy/goa-trance, but there was two LP's he had that was psy, and that was Hallucinogen - Twisted and Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?. If these small facts of aknowledgemenr\ts means that Simon is commers, then let be). Maybe few people from other scenes liked his music (people not fond of trance 4/4), but they at least respected him and his reputation for being someone who could take your mind far. His style is advance and forever changing without being ,,stuck" anywhere. Sounds turn in to other sounds, melodies takes you through dimensions and samples makes you giggle and mope with excitment. He is just that fan-tastic!. Not only did he bring us two very important gifts wrapped in fairytale Goa trance music, he also was man enough to create multible projects representing different feelings from within, something real and genuine. He has never taken the easy way out or sold out as many claims he has done (someone dares to judge him at that?? haha). He has always stayed true to the roots of psychadelic emotions and ,,worlds". And for me, that is VERY important to keep the psy alive. To understand this, you have to understand that, to understand that you have to.. Well, you shall understand this when you simply ,,understand". In every interview I've seen of him from (not many, 3?) he always seem to be the most beautiful person from the inside out. He's modest, shy, intelligent, smiling from the heart :) :), a true smile of understanding, he knows, so he smiles.. ..and most important, he's a humanbeing just like me and you! And he never tries to hide these facts that build who he is! His beautiful inner emotions comes crystal clear up to the surfaze through his devine music. Some people are personal messangers from ,,it", and Simon Postford (cusin of Postman Pat?) delivers good, real good! All fanbloodytastic to the side and on a more personal note. His latest Hallucinogen tracks from compilations such as US, GT, GSTM are in my book not so good. In a pure psychedelic sense they are Godlike, but in my feelings and emotion, they are more like PURE tripper tools then an emotion ride through wonderful colours and emotions. Just listen to his track on GSTM, it's a materpiece, but where are the deep emotions? No, this is to clinic psy for me. But I appriciate, and I like, I just dont love. All of these tracks like Bubble'n'Tweak are making me fear that the new Hallucinogen album will be very clinically clean, pure acid, no human emotion, just a ride through technology. Thats cool I guess, because I know that my subjective feeling is not law. But my objective is pretty close :P No, no matter what you think and feel about Sickmon Prickhead, he is still one of the most down to earth people I know about (not in person, no) and that for me is a huge part of being here in the psychedelic world. If Simon was here right beside me now, I would give him the biggest warmest hug and tell him thank you!, thank you for being who you are and reflecting some light through your energy to us, the listeners.

IM mix of GammaGoblins http://youtube.com/watch?v=loSR7MJvjpU Twisted Rec didnt like that one so its unreleased :ph34r:

Now, Mr. Posford (or anyone who knows him), I would like to ask you a HUGE favour.

Can you pleeaaase get in touch with Psykovsky and ask him to remix your bright light track Shamanix?

I'm so glad there are plenty of psychedelic music producers out there with the same gift as Simon. Simon is not alone, he and many others are God's personal messengers.

Simon :posford:

I think Simon is to be one of the most respected people in the world.

First of all he created two major original and innovating psychoactive albums with his project Hallucinogen.

Maybe these two albums (include IM's two albums) made a terrible impact on the ,,psyscene" in the late 90's like Astrix/GMS did with their full-on sound. But in heavens name, thats not their foult. why blame Simon or Astrix when you can blame youself. Even before I got in to the psychedelic trance dance music world, the only name I had heard of from other poeple in other ,,respected" music circles was Simon Posford/Hallucinogen. Not many psytrance names in the old (and new) days where known throughout the music industry for his talent like Simon (Maybe Simon was commercial in this sense. Like a old friend of mine who Dj'd trip/hip-hop disliked but respect much psy/goa-trance, but there was two LP's he had that was psy, and that was Hallucinogen - Twisted and Shpongle - Are You Shpongled?. If these small facts of aknowledgemenr\ts means that Simon is commers, then let be). Maybe few people from other scenes liked his music (people not fond of trance 4/4), but they at least respected him and his reputation for being someone who could take your mind far. His style is advance and forever changing without being ,,stuck" anywhere. Sounds turn in to other sounds, melodies takes you through dimensions and samples makes you giggle and mope with excitment. He is just that fan-tastic!. Not only did he bring us two very important gifts wrapped in fairytale Goa trance music, he also was man enough to create multible projects representing different feelings from within, something real and genuine. He has never taken the easy way out or sold out as many claims he has done (someone dares to judge him at that?? haha). He has always stayed true to the roots of psychadelic emotions and ,,worlds". And for me, that is VERY important to keep the psy alive. To understand this, you have to understand that, to understand that you have to.. Well, you shall understand this when you simply ,,understand". In every interview I've seen of him from (not many, 3?) he always seem to be the most beautiful person from the inside out. He's modest, shy, intelligent, smiling from the heart :) :), a true smile of understanding, he knows, so he smiles.. ..and most important, he's a humanbeing just like me and you! And he never tries to hide these facts that build who he is! His beautiful inner emotions comes crystal clear up to the surfaze through his devine music. Some people are personal messangers from ,,it", and Simon Postford (cusin of Postman Pat?) delivers good, real good! All fanbloodytastic to the side and on a more personal note. His latest Hallucinogen tracks from compilations such as US, GT, GSTQ are in my book not so good. In a pure psychedelic sense they are Godlike, but in my feelings and emotion, they are more like PURE tripper tools then an emotion ride through wonderful colours and emotions. Just listen to his track on GSTQ, it's a materpiece, but where are the deep emotions? No, this is to clinic psy for me. But I appriciate, and I like, I just dont love. All of these tracks like Bubble'n'Tweak are making me fear that the new Hallucinogen album will be very clinically clean, pure acid, no human emotion, just a ride through technology. Thats cool I guess, because I know that my subjective feeling is not law. But my objective is pretty close :P No, no matter what you think and feel about Sickmon Prickhead, he is still one of the most down to earth people I know about (not in person, no) and that for me is a huge part of being here in the psychedelic world. If Simon was here right beside me now, I would give him the biggest warmest hug and tell him thank you!, thank you for being who you are and reflecting some light through your energy to us, the listeners.

IM mix of GammaGoblins http://youtube.com/watch?v=loSR7MJvjpU Twisted Rec didnt like that one so its unreleased :ph34r:

Now, Mr. Posford (or anyone who knows him), I would like to ask you a HUGE favour.

Can you pleeaaase get in touch with Psykovsky and ask him to remix your bright light track Shamanix?

I'm so glad there are plenty of psychedelic music producers out there with the same gift as Simon. Simon is not alone, he and many others are God's personal messengers.

Simon :posford:

Nice post, psytones. If I was a wannabe gansgter I'd say 'respect' or 'word up' or something similarly silly.