Owl Radio needs DJs and mixtapes

filitico

Hello DJs, Promoters, Vinyl Junkies, MP3 types and everybody else as well!

I run a radio show at my University dedicated to electronic music and more specifically for Psy Trance. I usually take the whole 2 hours for myself, but from now on I would like to share some airtime with all of you guys! the site is owlradio.fau.edu (being renovated at the moment) and as far as I know, the only one I have heard lately that plays psy trance (at one time we had 4 1-hour long shows a week doing psy trance, a couple progressive etc.) The station is run by volunteers and all genres are welcome. I want to take advantage and help spread out the word for DJs producers and labels. If you have something you would like to share PM me and we will set something up, including interviews, promotional giveaways, etc etc etc. I also like to spin minimal, electro, and chillout/psybient so those mixes are welcome as well and I will be posting in other sites that cater more to those (minimal and electro)

For mixes, I need them clean (no swearing or over exposed drug references) because afterall, the few funds we have are tied to the University and they must maintain this "image" bullshit, but that shouldn't be a problem right? drug references get a little corny after a while :rolleyes:

The mixes should also be an 55-60 minutes long (I can also cut them short) and have no advertising unless previously agreed on.

Tracks are a bit different. I don't usually present tracks by themselves so I need to work them into my mix. So I will take tracks and if I like them a lot...

If you guys are in South Florida and happen to bring your music with you, let me know and we will do a collaboration or battle mix or something fun like that.

Producers: I am also looking for talented producers than can make some promos for me. 15, 30, and 60 seconds. I am getting the hang of making some, but I'm so busy with my day job / internships / school.

cheerses,

AJ

I'm not very good, but feel free to use any of mine that you like.

Mostly all chilled. Ambient, Psychill, IDM etc.

My favourites were

End of the Week

Solar Fields

Ultimae

Colour

LSD

but the only one that's short enough would be shikato maybe.

But as I said they are not brilliant

Thanks abasio. I'll give them a listen when I have some time this weekend and let you know if there are any ones I would like to use + some feedback on them as well. B)

That's cool. Anybody else? I do my shows on Thursdays 6-8 PM Eastern Time (Miami). I also am working on a rebel radio show. I am thinking of titles, and GroupThinkProof is my favorite right now..

PRODUCERS :P

how about any of you guys? anyone have some free time for some networking and cross promotion?

Thanks abasio. I'll give them a listen when I have some time this weekend and let you know if there are any ones I would like to use + some feedback on them as well. B)

Click the sig ;)

hey mate

check this link >> http://electronichunt.net/downloads.php?cat_id=11

19 mixes all genres of psy

i recommend see the voices (1,2,3) > trippy fullon

cyber evolution (1,2,3) > proggy, techy, electro-ish whaterver... psy

my fave is revelations of the story teller and bit chilly is children of earth 100-120 bpm

psychotic rush > kinda darkish

..and some live shows there. enjoy :) and tell me what u like

ps: 604 live is very very nice, too

u can use all of our mixes

wich u can find from

www.miazu.com

they maby have some references to drugs, and bursting love has some clips from bush war campange, so see yourself, listen to them and ceck out if there is any usable material.

Thank you all for the responses. I will make some time today to analyze some mixes and figure out which one to put out on the show.

by the way I got one mix uploaded for you guys and its at the bottom of my signature... enjoy!

tracklist is available at my blog: thebeatmonger.blogspot.com

very good. Thanks for the responses. I will spend some time today (finally) and check the second half out! I also enjoy ambient mixes and plan on featuring them in the near future as well.

-AJ