PURE ENERGY

Bahamut

In this topic we're gonna post only the most ENERGETIC electronic tracks ever.

Tracks with a relentless drive in beat and bass...and other highly energetic sounds and melodies on top of that.

Doesn't have to be super fast stuff... it gotta have the right 'drive' and atmosphere. Let's not limit ourselvse to psy only.

Tracks that make you feel like you're racing on a futuristic highway with all bright colors and everything blurred.

Or in a spaceship going through a complex network of tunnels at warp speed.

Or like you're in the eye of a storm with the whole universe swirling around you.

Stuff like that. :lol:

Proceed..

Synsun - Quazar

Spectra - Ganzales

Nystagmus - Soulgasm

Misted Muppet - Toward the Castle

Misted Muppet - Machine Forest

Every song made by Filteria (besides snuggling snail, I suppose.)

And many many more.

Richie Hawtin- minus orange the ultimate techno track, none of that minimal, acid house sound the dude is known for... Just pure, pumping, bass driven techno madness!!! My all time fave techno tune

Shakta- spiritual beings in human bodies pretty self explanatory, ain't it? If this one doesn't get the party started, it's pretty obvious you're hanging out with rotten corpses.

Ypsilon 5- ground zero Kind of hard to neglect this one, as it is the stand out track on "Binary sky" and it's a maaaaaad tune fo sho!

Umek- gatex This undeniable techno classic has no kick(!!!) at all, but it has got to be one of the most intense, driving and uplifting pieces of electronic music my ears have ever come across. And the melody he rips is just stone cold awesome.

E Dancer- velocity funk Well, if you ever heard it on a party, you'd know why I put it here... Its place might not be justified if you only heard on headphones, but it turns every party in a nuthouse!!!

Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid

^_^ Spot on Nemo! I can't believe I actually forgot it... Oh well, I won't complain, I must have put it in at least thirteen other threads. Who knows what this man is up to now? :unsure:

Many tracks really especially from goa golden era.

Well.. a newer one and one of the few that are worth in the new Suntrip compilation, Twist Dreams, in my opinion :

M3rrow - Utopian Society

also

The Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Ring Of Fire

Really energetic ;)

Every song made by Filteria (besides snuggling snail, I suppose.)

Yep, I second that. At least concerning the Sky Input album ... actually all songs on it sound damn energetic to me so that it fits the description of flying through the universe at insane speeds...

I am not too big of a fan of these in-your-face energy blasts though. It's a good treatment when you got headache (Filteria's first album has now officially gained the status for being THE headache killer for me), but under normal conditions this is nuking my brain, it's too intense. While dancing I am a fan of intense sounds, but at home I prefer a more subtle way that things should go...

Older Matenda is a perfect example of how I like things when it comes to the term "energetic". While at first listen these songs are nothing that special there reveals a deeper, constant energy flow, a kind of gentle but steady pressure behins everything, something energetic yet subtle ... something actually very genious.

It lies in the bassline. I guess the bassline actually defines the energy level for a song for me...

Other, different (un-subtle ;) ) examples of really damn energetic songs are Atmos - So Nice You Name It Twice and Space Buddha - Acid Prophecy (the most energetic fullon song I know - and I like it!)...

Well... right now:

-Prodigy: Smack my Bitch Up

-White Zombie: El Phantasmo & the Chicken Run Blast-O-Rama (Yes the White Zombie hype will die down.... eventually ^_^ )

-Venetian Snares: Hajnal, and Ketsarku Mozgalom

Yeah.... Not alot of psy :unsure: ...

Empirion - Narcotic Influence

Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up

Underworld - Moaner

LSG - Netherworld

Speedy J - Pepper

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar

Cygnus X - Superstring

The Age Of Love - The Age Of Love

Razor's Edge - Exqusite Sin ( Dream Mix )

Man With No Name - Low Commotion

Electric Universe - Electronic Pulsation

Blue Planet Corporation - Antidote

Astral Projection - Black & White

MFG - New Kind Of World

One thought I have is:

X-Dream - Electromagnetic

Relentless. Just keeps on pushing and pushing and never lets go of the full on fury. *drool*

Oh, and another, non-psy:

Squarepusher - Boneville Occident

Intense breakbeat madness. Gets me every time. *more drool*

[ edit ] seraph: tracks like LSG - Netherworld and such that you mentioned are quite nice indeed, but most energetic ever? I wouldn't really say so.. :rolleyes: [ /edit ]

The Delta - Travelling At The Speed Of Thought

Dimension 5 - Harmonic Convergence

Aphex Twin - Rubber Johnny

argh maybe its not ur typical energetic track.. and it has a lot of intermezzos but it very energetic at times :P ahh I couldn't help myself!

:ph34r:

Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid

Yessss,very nice!

Cristian Vogel - Sub Version

Woody Mc. Bride - Rattlesnake

Psykovsky - Beloochi rmx

Pisstank - Punching your girlfriends cunt till it bleeds :ph34r:

Venetian snares - Doormouse Megamix

Doormouse - Skelechairs rmx

Hellfish - Speed Drinking

Droon - Cripplefight

Sickboy - Bohemian Crapsody

[ edit ] seraph: tracks like LSG - Netherworld and such that you mentioned are quite nice indeed, but most energetic ever? I wouldn't really say so.. :rolleyes: [ /edit ]

For me, they are very energising. The name of the topic is PURE ENERGY, those tracks I find with special energy, no matter the pace and speed of the tracks. Bahamut said that it doesn't need to be fast and I could actually go on and on about the tracks that are energetic for me, but I thought that would be enough for a start. I could also add VERNON - WONDERER and LSG - DOWN TO EARTH. :D

Yep, I second that. At least concerning the Sky Input album ... actually all songs on it sound damn energetic to me so that it fits the description of flying through the universe at insane speeds...

I am not too big of a fan of these in-your-face energy blasts though. It's a good treatment when you got headache (Filteria's first album has now officially gained the status for being THE headache killer for me), but under normal conditions this is nuking my brain, it's too intense. While dancing I am a fan of intense sounds, but at home I prefer a more subtle way that things should go...

Older Matenda is a perfect example of how I like things when it comes to the term "energetic". While at first listen these songs are nothing that special there reveals a deeper, constant energy flow, a kind of gentle but steady pressure behins everything, something energetic yet subtle ... something actually very genious.

It lies in the bassline. I guess the bassline actually defines the energy level for a song for me...

Other, different (un-subtle ;) ) examples of really damn energetic songs are Atmos - So Nice You Name It Twice and Space Buddha - Acid Prophecy (the most energetic fullon song I know - and I like it!)...

LOOOOOOL :lol: You made my day. Maybe we can start selling CD's at the drugstore :D It will kill your headache :D

As for intense music:

Total Eclipse - Can't Do that

Pleiadians - Electra

Green nuns - two vindaloos.. (the ending there)

Crop Circles - Lunar Civilization

Elixir - Furious

Tristan - Dawn Raider

Kundalini - Rasa

Unconscious Collective - Synchronity Converger (no, that's not supposed to be brownnosing ;))

Not exactly beat-driven but I find the melodies very energizing:

Taika Kim - Just before Sundown