Hardware Luvin' Topic

I am beginning this thread purely because I have my Electribe ES-1 back. I don't care if people say it isn't hardware, I am having LOADS of fun out of it making music on the fly :D

It's really crap that I don't have anything at the moment to put it on my computer (my stinky cardreader is broken), so I've begun to record my 'sessions' on my beloved k750i.

This is also why I didn't make another 'appreciation' thread. That's because you have to LOVE your hardware ^_^

Posted Image

Post your hardware luvvin' stories right here :drama:

Guest The Journey Man Project

I love my mates 2 x 303's:

Posted Image

and his 909:

Posted Image

and his 808:

Posted Image

he keep sthem in pristine condition, kept inseperate glass casing when not used in the studio or live... to bad he is moving overseas oon with the to live in Taiwan :(

Edited by The Journey Man Project

I love my Eventide Ultra-Harmonizer H3000 D/SX and my Lexicon MPX1!!!

I also love my Nord Lead 1 and my Virus B, but those are obvious choices....

My Korg Electribe EA-1 is still an old favorite as is my Juno Alpha 1. That's about all the hardware I use at the moment, although I'm still debating whether to sell my T.C. Electronic M-One or put it back in the rack as I used its reverbs a lot on the Nord.

The first hardware I ever bought was an old Yamaha W7.

It had 16 buttons in the front -one for each midi channel and they would glow eighter green or red (if selected).

It didn't have much controllability, just the modwheel and a data slider but I used them both in every patch I created....

Aaah the good old days of playing with sounds on that thing and saving the settings to a floppy.

*clueless n00b accidentally wanders into thread*

cant you read whats written on it :P?

If I had the time to maximize it :P

Though my hardware knowledge rarely exceeds cheap shit so... :lol:

@ Rupture, thank you for the information. You are very kind. Kinder then reger :P

i saw NOS live the other day in sweden. A nice acid set with 2 303's a 909 101 MS20 and some other old school synths.. Too cool and totally RAD :lol: Gotta love it..

Personally I prefer to work 'in the box' because of the easiness. I never really got into working with external hardware. But it surely is lovely to hear the oldschool vibe and sounds from these machines.

i saw NOS live the other day in sweden. A nice acid set with 2 303's a 909 101 MS20 and some other old school synths.. Too cool and totally RAD :lol: Gotta love it..

Personally I prefer to work 'in the box' because of the easiness. I never really got into working with external hardware. But it surely is lovely to hear the oldschool vibe and sounds from these machines.

Heh, not a good idea to go to hardware for easiness :P

Sometimes I wonder where those artists get the money from for those boxes :unsure:

Well my delta-66 has been a worry-free soundcard for years with fantastic sound and low latency.

I think I am going to get another keyboard stand so that I can have my little fatty on the right; the Edirol on the left; computer in the front with my swivel chair in the middle.

I love my little fatty....that sounded wierd :ph34r: