ElectroMonk - Goa

Gaffel

The Unnatural Power - WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! once that lead kicks in/BLAM

I cant think of whom, these organic goa sounds remind me of - this guy is good!! any more info on him?

Getting High is full of goodies. goa all over and frenzied psy tmpo with a swinging itchy psysoundin' layer

SICK! what a personality this has ;O

The first 2 minutes of Higher Realms started out psy then was mainly goa after that. one of the leads can be heard behind the goa thru out. great sounding and goa refreshing. might not be something I'll play when needing my psychedelic fix tho//

this guy does have skill. thanks for sharing 8)

Been meaning to give this a listen for quite some time, but just got around to it.

On Higher Realms I felt the lead at around the 2 min mark started off too loud. It seemed to dominate and drown everything out. Same thing when it comes back near the 4 min. mark. When it overpowers the kick, I think it diminishes the sense of movement and I cannot get into the sense of flow. Other than that, pretty good track!

Unnatural Power I liked the break at 3 min. Even the Emperor's sample seemed well placed. Cool bongos! Maybe the kick could be a little more prominent, and near the end I don't think all the leads mesh well. Not bad.

Esoteric Energy has the reverb on the kick which I don't care for. I liked the lead at the 3.35 mark, kinda snakes in there, but all that reverb takes my attention from it.

Getting High Nice Friday sample. Bout time somebody put that in there! Good leads but again, when there is more than one lead, they don't seem to mesh well. Maybe they are not in the right key?

These tracks have some good ideas and melodies, but I think the way they are put together needs some work. Still, you can tell this individual has talent, and is someone to keep an eye on.

Mdk