The A.U.M. Festival July 25-30, 2007 Ozark Mountains NW Arkansas

damon

The A.U.M. Festival

July 25-30, 2007

Converging on the Day Out of Time, Culminating with the Full Moon

Ozark Mountains, NW Arkansas

http://www.aumfestival.net

The A.U.M Festival will establish a safe gathering space that facilitates the exploration of consciousness and connectedness through inspired, underground psychedelic trance music and culture. It will encourage the growth of the North American psy-community; emphasize our ability to heal ourselves and each other; embrace an open, multi-generational perspective; and promote an earth conscious, leave no trace ethic.

Join us for 4 nights and 5 days as we gather high up in the beautiful ridges, cliffs and crystal encrusted landscapes of the Ozark Mountains to create a temporary autonomous zone. Imagined boundaries will melt away as we come together to raise the collective vibration through psychedelic music, art and dance. Each day of the festival will be devoted to honoring one of the Five basic Elements as we spiral towards the center: Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Spirit.

You will also find the Elements represented among the festival's main areas:

FIRE -----> PSYCHEDELIC TRANCEFLOOR

Transform yourself with the passion of ecstatic dance!

Building in intensity throughout the week, the mainstage will kick off on Thursday July 26 and go until Monday July 30. Sunday is the full moon so make your travel plans accordingly!

LIVE:

Deeper In Zen -- Soular Records -- SF-LA

Dragon -- TOUCH Samadhi -- Mississippi

D-Space - Psybooty - SF/Conn

Facehead -- Anomalistic Records -- Pennsylvania

Fractal Saddhus -- Alpha Centauri -- San Francisco

Freaks Of Nature -- Dropout Productions -- Portland

Ghreg on Earth -- Mistress of Evil -- San Francisco

Monks of Madness -- Psycircle -- San Diego

Mubali -- Trishula/M.o.E. -- Milwaukee-SF

Onnomon -- Gaian Mind -- Philadelphia

Parus -- Auraquake -- San Francisco

Primordial Ooze -- Chilluminati / Divine Balance -- Chicago-Milwaukee

DJs:

Aktif & Collision -- MindOutPsyde -- Iowa

Amber -- Apollos Lute -- Portland

DJ Chevy aka Inoc -- God's Eye Psy -- Taos, New Mexico

Clandestine -- Syceda Rhythm -- Kansas City

Cyzum -- Konvocation -- Washington DC

Greenman -- PsyCircle -- San Diego

Luis -- Dreamcatcher -- New York, NY

Deep Fryer -- Esoteric Generation/Arkansas -- Japan

Dmtree -- Onetribe -- Colorado

Egbot -- Gaian Mind -- Philadelphia

EgNogRa -- Shaman Films -- SF/NYC

Freedom & Shagee -- Esoteric Generation -- Arkansas

Goaneck -- Esoteric Generation -- Arkansas

Inanna -- Apollos Lute-Neptune -- Portland, Oregon

Olowanpi -- Dropout -- San Francisco

Lauryn -- Peak Rec/ 28th Day -- New York

Magnolia -- Fifth Element -- San Diego

Meghan -- Goahead -- Ohio

Mist -- Acidance/Mistical Prod -- Dallas, Texas

Moksa -- Atlanta Psy -- Atlanta

Nate -- Those People -- North Carolina

Paradigm -- D.E.A. -- Missouri

Psylent Pulse -- Those People -- North Carolina

Solomoon -- Metameme-Onetribe -- Colorado

Sylph -- Texas

Vampyromorpha -- Shiva Shakti -- Texas

Wichdokta -- Phoenix Family -- California

AIR -----> CHILLOUT ZONE

Indulge yourself in a blissful and relaxing atmosphere!

Providing a slower tempo alternative to the trancefloor, give yourself permission to relax, let inspiration fill you up!

LIVE:

Aligning Minds (Baltimore)

Dog of Tears (Los Angeles)

Gift Culture (Texas)

Silic8 (Colorado)

Mukti (Colorado)

DJ:

BuddhaBomb (Colorado)

Doohickey (Arkansas)

Malachi (OH)

nod (NC)

Paramnesia (KY)

Robyo (IL)

Shad (TN)

Yidam (IL)

More Chillout Artists are currently being confirmed, please contact aumfestival@gmail.com if you are interested in playing in the chillout.

EARTH -----> WORKSHOPS/LECTURES

Ground yourself with abundant knowledge!

Choose from a variety of workshops and lectures designed to engage your mind, body and spirit.

SPIRIT -----> HEALING ARTS

Nurture your vibrant spirit!

Participate in a yoga class, give or receive a Reiki treatment or massage, experience Sound Healing techniques. A safe space for giving and receiving healing work.

WATER -----> SANCTUARY

Immerse yourself in an oasis of calm!

When you need a moment of peace amidst the chaos you are welcome in the sanctuary. Trained volunteers will be standing by ready to offer assistance and valuable information on harm reduction.

Other festival areas that will help facilitate community building:

PLAY -----> FAMILY AREA

An open play space for kids of all ages. There will be games, toys and art supplies available as well as scheduled group activities throughout the week.

NOURISH -----> COMMUNAL DINING AREA

Bring your own food, share a meal with friends, or purchase food from one of the vendors.

VENUE INFO:

On 143 acres of hilly ridge top property there are onsite

bathrooms, showers, an outdoor amphitheatre, a covered mainstage, a covered pavilion suitable for serving meals, electrical hookups in many of the campsites and hiking trails (one leads to a cave that can be safely explored).

TRAVEL:

The nearest town is Eureka Springs, AR. The nearest airport is the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA), approximately 1-1/2 hours west of Eureka Springs. Alternatively, you can fly into Springfield, Missouri (SGF) located 2 1/2 hours north of Eureka Springs OR Tulsa, Oklahoma (TUL) located 2 hrs 45 minutes west OR

Little Rock Airport located 4 hours south.

We are in the process of arranging bus transport from the airport to the festival site.

TICKETS:

A limited number of Early-Bird presale tickets are available NOW at www.aumfestival.net

$55 (LIMITED to 150 tickets)

Once those tickets sell out:

Until June 30: $65

Until July 20: $75

At the gate: $85

(Children under 14 are FREE; Residents of the county get in for $30 at the gate all week w/ valid ID)

More info is available at: http://www.aumfestival.net

Join our forum to connect with other festival goers: http://aumfestival.net/forum/

If you are interested in vending at AUM please contact: aumvendors@gmail.com

If you would like to volunteer please contact: aumfestivalvolunteers@gmail.com

For general info: aumfestival@gmail.com

Now is the time to try something different!

Choose your own adventure!!

Peace, Love and Unity!

• 1 month later...

i was here. i was satisfied by the people. i was not satisfied by the music. people say in america that dark psy is the only psy music and that melodic psy just does not exist. they're fucking nuts. i met lots of great people, but i told everyone i met that i'll just go home if i want to listen to good psytrance. heehee.

anyways, i was happy to meet you damon. hah. your gf, if she ever gets bored, she can always give me a call =]] hEEhEE just kidding. she's lovely though and I don't know wtf she's doing with you PUNK!

love you anyways =]

your friend,

d

No, but you may have seen me running around. I was one of 3 people that I noticed with children. My son and myself came out. We hung around Tamara and Henry of the Freedom Bus (the burrito bus, the free salad bus, the PURPLE bus) because of Tamara's son, Zarek who was my son's age. =]

I was wearing a Tip Records hoody one night, a 3rd mind records long sleeve shirt another night, among other things.

=]

Aaron

No, but you may have seen me running around. I was one of 3 people that I noticed with children. My son and myself came out. We hung around Tamara and Henry of the Freedom Bus (the burrito bus, the free salad bus, the PURPLE bus) because of Tamara's son, Zarek who was my son's age. =]

I was wearing a Tip Records hoody one night, a 3rd mind records long sleeve shirt another night, among other things.

=]

Aaron

hrmmm....I vaguely remember meeting someone from Minnesota briefly....

Ahhhh the burrito bus of Course! I could go on and on and on about those burritos...I think they are some of the best food I've tasted -ever. I was over by the purple bus many a time- got a few beers from there as well...we must have just missed meeting. Also i djed on Saturday morning....

had a lovely time overall, and was great meeting so many people from the midwest. :)

hrmmm....I vaguely remember meeting someone from Minnesota briefly....

Ahhhh the burrito bus of Course! I could go on and on and on about those burritos...I think they are some of the best food I've tasted -ever. I was over by the purple bus many a time- got a few beers from there as well...we must have just missed meeting. Also i djed on Saturday morning....

had a lovely time overall, and was great meeting so many people from the midwest. :)

Yeah, Henry was cooking up some mad food. It was a good time. We probably did just miss meeting. But I will be coming out that way sooner than later to hang with Paula, Vladamir, and their daughter, Sarai. Also, I will be going to REUNION in NC =] and I think you'll be there, yeah? I'll be moving down to Arkansas in a few weeks here and after the Gammafest at EMP, we're heading over to NC for Reunion by TS at Deerfields.

So, if you're there, maybe we'll meet there. Haheh =] Funny cause we've talked and engaged in many topics on this forum in the past and I used to talk to you on AIM I am pretty sure.

Love and light,

-d

• 1 month later...