xerxes releases complete works on DVD (88-07)

hi everyone!

i am proud to annouce the release of my DVD. this is the complete collection of music i have composed since starting out 19 years ago. obviously it was a difficult decision to make, since this also means putting out music i am not particularly proud of. but, i do think each and every song is important, as they are little building blocks which has shaped the music i do today. i hope you enjoy this release, as i have put a lot of effort gathering and organizing this massive library. it contains more than 400 songs playing for more than 24 hours. in addition it has a lot of information inside about how i have created each and every song (what software etc) + two live gigs in quicktime format. the DVD will be printed in 500 copies. you can pre-order your copy today by clicking the link below. if you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email, and i shall answer them as swiftly as possible.

head on over to my site for more info.

www.xerxes-music.com

love,

klaus

This is great news for sure!!!Congrats Xerxes! I like your music very much! is so atmospheric with very good quality!!!I wish u the best man!!Keep the good work!

P.S

Your album "The Mirror Formula" is still one of my favorite!!! :)

This is great news for sure!!!Congrats Xerxes! I like your music very much! is so atmospheric with very good quality!!!I wish u the best man!!Keep the good work!

P.S

Your album "The Mirror Formula" is still one of my favorite!!! :)

thank you very much for those kind words :=) the mirror formula is also on the DVD ofcourse..

see ya!

klaus

That's a great, original, exhaustive, and courageous idea, Klaus. Wish you all the best for this mega album Klaus!

Love and light from here, my friend... :posford:

thank you very much charles! means a lot coming from you :)

see you at the festivals!

love

klaus