HELP ME CHOOSE!!!

Alright, well I took your suggestions on my first post and I looked into some of the artists you guys suggested. I have picked out my favorites but now I need your help in picking 1 album from each artist. So if you guys could help me chose the "best" albums from the options below I would very much appreciate it, thanks for all your help! (and by the way if I missed any albums from these artists please inform me, thanx)

I'm already buying PSY CRAFT "Gravitech", MIRANDA "Asynja", and Infected Mushroom "B.P. Empire"

KOX BOX

1. Forever After

2. A Major Problem In Australia

3. The Great Unknown

4. Stratosfear

ASTRAL PROJECTION

1. Amen

2. Another World

3. Dancing Galaxy

4. In The Mix

5. The Astral Files

6. Trust In Trance

ETNICA

1. Alien Protien

2. Chrome (Western Edition)

3. Equator

4. Nirtox

5. Plastic

SUN PROJECT

1. Guitar Trax

2. Macrophage

3. Paranormal

4. The Remixes

5. Zwork

6. I.F.O.

I'm swinging towards "I.F.O." for Sun Project and "Amen" for Astral Projection but if any of you suggest a better one please let me know.

Like I said thanx for you help!!!

OH AND BY THE WAY CAN ANY OF YOU SUGGEST THE BEST WAY IN FINDING THESE ALBUMS, Stores, Web Sites, etc.

kox box - i prefer side project SAIKO POD - future and options cd

astral projection - dancing galaxy

etnica - alien protein or better pleiadians - IFO !!

sun project - paranormal

i think in psyshop or saikosounds.com

Koxbox - Dragon Tales is not on your list, but get that one... And all the others!

Astral Projection - Well, if you only have to get one, I'd get In The Mix where you get all their best tracks from all the albums!

Etnica - Alien Protein... And like edu said, look into their sideproject Pleiadians and get "IFO"

SUN Project - Guitar Trax!

DeathPosture

Guest mike hock

hey, u should pick up by yourself, see what u like, play in your style with your unique taste, are we in your DJ band? it would not be so much fun if u have to ask every detail thing like this to make your set wouldnt it?

can u dig it?

ok....

1.Kox Box?????forget that...dont waste your money on it!!!

2.Astral Projection.....good point there deathposture...but i thing that trust in trance 3 is the best...(i didnt heard Amen...but im sure its not better:)))

3.Etnica....my favourite.....buy all of them and dont buy anything else....just kiddin'....Alien Protein is the best but Pleiadians(Etnica's side project)IFO is waaaay better(in other words....this is the best album in history of music)

4.SUN Project....Zwork is good(more guitars)...Drosophila is better(less guotars but still better..more melodic).my opinion....dont waste money on them...if you can find one cd with their best tracks ok,if not...forget 'bout 'em

and you missed......

5.Miranda.....you'll fall in LOVE with her...esspecially her album Phenomena

Infected mushroom - Classical Mushroom is the best....buy it rigth away!!!

also try Menis for dark,insane and tottaly fucked up music...in a good way:))

Kox Box: Dragon Tales (but that's not on your list and it's very hard to get now). So maybe: Forever After. It has a few good tracks but sounds very old (not neccessarily a bad thing)

Astral Projection: *Dancing Galaxy*, Trust in Trance, Amen, Another World, In the Mix, Astral Files (in that order)

Etnica: Alien Protein

SUN Project: Macrophage

For two good guitar tracks try,

The Delta: As a child I could walk on the ceiling

Johann: Stranded (The Delta remix)

As for shops, I use mostly Saikosounds, but you could also try Psyshop, Trancetrax, Chaos Unlimited... (check this for more ideas: http://goatrance.free.fr/links/commerc.htm)

KOX BOX : Don't know them so well, so can't help you...

ASTRAL PROJECTION : Trust In Trance without a doubt.

ETNICA : Alien Protein without a doubt too. (If you ever find it...)

SUN PROJECT : Maybe Zwork.

J.

Guest Mrrshan

Koxbox: Forever After

Astral Projection: The Astral Files

Etnica: Alien Protein (You missed "The Juggling Alchemists under the blacklight" from your list)

S.U.N. Project: ?