Wow not bad prices for D5 and RA

Kai-Q

Dimension 5 - Second Phase on Blue Moon Production HQ was sold for 25 GBP (around 37 Euro)

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...p;rd=1&rd=1

Ra - To sirius on Blue Moon Production was sold for 18 GBP (around 27 Euro)

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...p;rd=1&rd=1

I thought they will go expensiver.

well, because they are re-released the prices are much lower for those ones... Don't expect such prices for the Hunab Ku :)

Maybe A Suntrip re-release? :posford:

lol, no no, the re-releases on Nova Tekk are still pretty easy to get, so no reason for a Suntrip re-release, in fact, I don't think we'll do any other re-release in the future... Too much new talented music we have to release! :) (and re-releasing D5 was a dream anyway, which came true, so no more cds that I really really want to re-release)

lol, no no, the re-releases on Nova Tekk are still pretty easy to get, so no reason for a Suntrip re-release, in fact, I don't think we'll do any other re-release in the future... Too much new talented music we have to release! :) (and re-releasing D5 was a dream anyway, which came true, so no more cds that I really really want to re-release)

I think he talked from a Hunab-Ku re-release.

LOL :lol:

I will see how much people want to bid on it and don't realize that it is the re-release. :lol:

Kai-Q is this your album you're ebaying?

So this is the re-release than...(?) What gives away that it isn't an original copy?

This isn't the same re-release that Suntrip will be releasing in 2007, right? That would be remastered and re-released.

yes indeed, it's me selling that cd... I mean, I clearly wrote Suntrip, and that it is the re-mastered version... I don't expect any mad expences, and I would say to all psynews people, don't bid on it unless you want it 3 days before the rest, this was simply to see what would happen :P

For all the others, in 1 week the pre-orders will be taken and on monday send out, and on the 15th it will be officially released in shops

see?

soon prices will be down at 10 Euro and then it's my time to get my hands on them :rolleyes:

:D