Anybody know of any good psytrance with an more organic feel?

amokoner1

Just looking for some psytrance with a more tribal feel (not to sound cheesy) but something with drums or bongos with some real trippy shit intertwined. If ya got any ideas it would be much appreciated

Just looking for some psytrance with a more tribal feel (not to sound cheesy) but something with drums or bongos with some real trippy shit intertwined. If ya got any ideas it would be much appreciated

Something up-to-date or old school could be okay?

cool much appreciated ya'll my only problem now is tracking down yer suggestions. Oh and new or old doesnt really matter. I was thinking of something kinda like Shpongle's Herb Garden but with more sort of native instruments

It's not tribal but very organic sounding (well, at least to me...): Space Safari - Soul. I don't know if it fits your description but maybe you wanna give it a try.

i dunno about the bongos or drums but i think you should get the compilation "God Save the machine" by twisted recds. organic psy at its best.

ETNOSCOPE

you can try almost all tracks they produced ... using tribal drums is a key element of them :)

• 3 weeks later...