THE D-NOX and BECKERS album.

Goannes

I'll check out the samples for sure.

Are there any vocals?

And let's get this straight.... is it electro-house music?

There are soem vocal samples on it but not full vocals (like singing). And it's more groovy minimal house and not pure electro-house. Check it out, I like it a lot and I'm a bit picky when it comes to prog/minimal stuff.

There are soem vocal samples on it but not full vocals (like singing). And it's more groovy minimal house and not pure electro-house. Check it out, I like it a lot and I'm a bit picky when it comes to prog/minimal stuff.

Cool, i'll check i out later, from home. :)

Not impressed. To say the least. Can't understand the hype. Sorry

Why are you not impressed? Have you listened to it carefully? ;)

If so...les gouts et les couleurs...

Why are you not impressed? Have you listened to it carefully? ;)

If so...les gouts et les couleurs...

Yes, this genre is not a stranger to my ears. I liked their previous work and also really enjoyed Beckers' dj set. But this album doesn't cut it.

Same for me pavel, the album has some nice moments but overall its waaaay to minimal and boring for me! Horrible vocal parts too, I don't understand the hype either.. (liked their previous work though, this one just doesn't cut the cake)

I like it. It's nothing too special but it's not boring either. It's nice. Too many of my later acquaintances (Extrawelt, Neelix, Trentemoller, eh who needs a list..) have disappointed with their later releases, not D-Nox & Beckers.. they've remained interesting :)