THE D-NOX and BECKERS album.

Goannes

yes im interested :D

Im going to see D-nox live today, i hope he doesnt play this minimal or i will fall asleep on the dancefloor

Minimal has its purpose on the dance floor, it is not made for nothing... maybe you need to change your drug or stop being str8 on parties and you will feel the powerful impact minimal music can have on your brain and body. :D;)

Minimal has its purpose on the dance floor, it is not made for nothing... maybe you need to change your drug or stop being str8 on parties and you will feel the powerful impact minimal music can have on your brain and body.

sure minimal can have its purpose on the dancefloor IF YOU LIKE IT.

if you dont that doesnt mean you need to change anything.. you just dont like it. I am sure hiphop has a purpose on the dancefloor.. but just not on mine.. no need to know things better seraph :lol:

sure minimal can have its purpose on the dancefloor IF YOU LIKE IT.

if you dont that doesnt mean you need to change anything.. you just dont like it. I am sure hiphop has a purpose on the dancefloor.. but just not on mine.. no need to know things better seraph :lol:

:lol:

U R Right ! Tastes differs... I usually fall asleep when I hear full on so it makes sense. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Have heard only the samples, sounds nice. Many djs will be spinning this tunes all summer all over the globe.

Since I have gotten it, I have gone from a rocking state to genius state. It took me around 3-4 listens, but now I am sure that this is one of the best albums released so far 2007, I will ALMOST go as far as to say that it will be on my top 3 list for this year. Lets now wait for the following:

Son Kite/Minilogue and Atmos. :)

Just have the MP3s from what I can tell that album is a blast and I will for sure buy this. Too bad there is no vinyl release planned (or is it?!), just ordered an 12" EP so I can play that until I'm able to buy the CD.

Since I have gotten it, I have gone from a rocking state to genius state. It took me around 3-4 listens, but now I am sure that this is one of the best albums released so far 2007, I will ALMOST go as far as to say that it will be on my top 3 list for this year. Lets now wait for the following:

Son Kite/Minilogue and Atmos. :)

and antix and haldolium and maaaaaaybe ott

:D