Tamlin news

Hey all,

www.tamlin.se has recently been restructured and simplified.

Updated info on new and upcoming releases! ;)

---

Storz und Bickel

on VA - Holocryptic Audio ( 2007, Sanaton Records )

The Misty Gardens of Swiidendo

on VA - No Tone Unstirred ( coming soon, Faerie Dragon )

Tamlin - Spectrogram

( september 2007, Faerie Dragon & Gi'iwa co-op )

---

good luck :wank:

Thanks, I guess. :huh:

Any samples from your new album? Its finish or still working on it?

No samples yet.

It is not too far from finished, but some tracks left to finish and/or fine-tune and stuff. Plus making the tracks transitions seamless of course!

Good luck with it! :)

After all I heard on our party in september I'm sure this will be good! :)

thx ^_^

so he is still alive ... I've sent you many emails (a few months ago) concerning a compilation we want to release unfortunately you didn't reply to any of those ...

Many emails, eh? Sounds strange. I have been known to miss (or just forget to reply to) the occasional mail :rolleyes: but if you mailed me many times it sounds like maybe you sent it to the wrong adress or something..?

Either way, tho, I don't have much material or time left over for another compilation release atm. It would have to wait until after the album.

Many emails, eh? Sounds strange. I have been known to miss (or just forget to reply to) the occasional mail :rolleyes: but if you mailed me many times it sounds like maybe you sent it to the wrong adress or something..?

Either way, tho, I don't have much material or time left over for another compilation release atm. It would have to wait until after the album.

yeah I mailed you at least 2 times on this address : *********** (changed by moderator) (september 2006 and january 2007)

anyway I will contact you again soon ...

cheers

:)

Looks quite good, though the markup leaves a lot to be desired...

Perhaps I can hook you up with a content management system and a faster loading layout? The content could be better organised too, unless that's how you want it!

PM me if you're interested. :)

Good luck with this one :) (the album :P )

Seems like long ago since I have heard the first talk of u releasing an album on Gi'iwa (now a co-op it seems ;) ) how long has this been in the making? Ages?

I'm still deeply shocked from your tune on Shizm.

Were there other tunes you have released?

v/a - the meaning of life (vertigo)

had this cd for 3 months (maybe more, dunno) just lying around and last week was the first time i actually managed to get into the track.

funny how these things hit us.

can't wait for the album B)

Thanks to all for the support!

I'm still deeply shocked from your tune on Shizm.

Were there other tunes you have released?

Yep, check the site for a full discography. ;)

However, Fjaqek (the one on Schizm) is still my craziest track to date. And it is crazier than anything that will be on the album, which will be to a large extent more melodic - even though it will have twisted cracy stuff as well.

Since I have mostly released weird stuff so far on compilations, one main point of this album is to show that I do quite different stuff as well.

BPM's will range from 120's to 170's, and style will range from dark to euphoric, twisted to melodic, and detailed to monotonous.

If you've heard me play at a party you probably know what I'm talking about. ^_^

Seems like long ago since I have heard the first talk of u releasing an album on Gi'iwa (now a co-op it seems ;) ) how long has this been in the making? Ages?

There has been loose talk about an album on Gi'iwa since Schizm, but concrete plans for the album started about a year ago.

Since I work very slowly with my music, you could definitely say the album has been in the making for ages. Some of the tracks will be a few years old (altough of course redone with fresh production etc) and maybe familiar to some people that have heard me play at parties or something, and some of the tracks will be quite fresh and never before heard by anyone (except close friends and of course the label dudes).

Hey all,

www.tamlin.se has recently been restructured and simplified.

Updated info on new and upcoming releases! ;)

---

Storz und Bickel

on VA - Holocryptic Audio ( 2007, Sanaton Records )

---

Way to go Tamlin!!

"The wizard who smoked an Oz" & "Storz und Bickel" are my favs! :D

Good luck & congratulations on your releases!! :clapping:

• 6 months later...

Your amazing Live At Transylvania Calling -liveset has been a frequent visitor on my iPod and Storz und Bickel -track on Holocryptic Audio was my personal favorite on the whole compilation. Having said that it shouldn't be a big surprise when I say i'm also waiting your upcoming album a lot. Good luck with your future endeavours and all...live gig in Finland some day? Konemetsä 2008 mayby? :)

Tamlin - Spectrogram

( coming soon, Faerie Dragon & Gi'iwa co-op )

01. Perspective

02. Release

03. Switch

04. Catalysk

05. Contrastion

06. Playtime Adventure

07. Psychedelic Exp

08. Nowhere Fast

09. Somewhirl

10. Pax Nostra

A track list :o Thats nice man! I don't see any info on either Gi'iwa's nor Faerie Dragon's websites, any idea when it will take physical form?

• 3 weeks later...