6 Dimension Soundz!

Guest The Journey Man Project

Guest The Journey Man Project

Why didn;t I know of this label years ago???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so old school and goa'ish it's not funny!! It is the next best thing to V.A - "Tantrance Vol.6"!!! Am now buying up all other similar labels... man this rocks!!

Ahhh, outside source vindication at last. I've known the label owner, Sharaku, for years and we have often gotten into heated online arguments because I think most of 6D Soundz stuff is very old school, but he thinks its the most cutting edge modern stuff out there and he gets kind of pissed if you tell him it sounds old school. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy, its just been a humourous point of contention between use, with me calling his stuff old school and him calling my stuff old school (which for him is an insult...) :lol:

6 Dimension Soundz rule!!! All of their releases thus far have been amazing, but need I pick a favorite, it would just have to be last years V.A. No Possible Soundz!!! It is by far my number pick of 2006, and whether Sharaku, or anybody else for that matter considers it old or new school does not really bother me. It is, plain and simple, amazing music- highly original, dancable, yet very psychedelic. I just hope they can continue the amazing legacy! Keep up the great work!

I don't know anything from that labe :blink: but I really need to check it out!

Me love this label too :wub: too bad I haven't got around to buying that many of their releases yet :( and the Flying Scorpions one seems impossible to get hold of.... ( I really would like to get my filthy hands on that one :ph34r: )!

The thing that has made it difficult for me is that its mainly sold from Saikosounds and the costumes can be quite harsh here in Denmark, so I try to buy European, which sucks!

Does anyone know a European shop with a lot 6-Demz?