Pandemonium!

Funny Filipe,

Your Mad Scientist track was the last one I uploaded to my iTunes so... every time I hear new samples from other stuff they upload above it. Then I delete them and the Mad Scientist track starts playing. Because of this I must have heard this thing over a dozen extra times and I just let it pay. I think it's great. I love the melodies. They're comfortable and engaging. The opening pulls me in and I have to hear the whole song.

So when are you releasing this thing? Any ideas? I want to hear the whole thing! Let's go! :clapping:

I have made a remix of the track: A Mad Scientists Night, you might like it or hate it ;-) its available to hear on my site www.diaks.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have made a remix of the track: A Mad Scientists Night, you might like it or hate it ;-) its available to hear on my site www.diaks.com

I just checked it now and I love it! You remixed it very well with your own personal style, and you add indeed a bigger touch of evil inside. It's melodic, it's intense, still nitzcho-influenced, very good work, Kristian! :clapping:

I just checked it now and I love it! You remixed it very well with your own personal style, and you add indeed a bigger touch of evil inside. It's melodic, it's intense, still nitzcho-influenced, very good work, Kristian! :clapping:

Indeed a very cool remix! Especially the moment the second melody bumps in just after the

vocal ((: Makes me go wild!

• 2 months later...

So when's this thing coming out? Any ideas? :unsure:

I've been listening to this EP alot now, and if the rest of the tracks keep up the same standard I will buy it for sure. Even if it's a crappy mp3 download I would still do, if that makes any possibilities to get it in materialized form some day...

I've been listening to this EP alot now, and if the rest of the tracks keep up the same standard I will buy it for sure. Even if it's a crappy mp3 download I would still do, if that makes any possibilities to get it in materialized form some day...

hi bro , it probably will be materialized , and the P! album its 1000x even crazier than this EP ... so... hehehehe

hug.